Is the U.S. ran like a cult?

ctown81

I found this video very interesting and the comment section even more interesting. People always say if you don't like it here leave but many can't afford to leave. Let me know your thoughts and at least attempt to open your minds a little.

Couple of take aways 

1. She is right about our media. They suck 

2. She is right about leaving if you don't like it here. If you cant afford it get a gofundme, I will contribute 

She is pretty much wrong on everything else 

What would she say about Arab Nations stoning women for posting on internet. What would she say about China who limits the numbers of babies you can have. What would she say about Russia controlling every aspect of the monetary system. What would she say about the Ukraine being the worlds money laundering country. What would she say about the Cartels in South America supplying drugs to the rest of the world. 

All she is really trying to say is the U.K. is better then the U.s.  She needs to realise this Cult dug her country out of of a hole not once but twice because they had weak liberal people like her that depended on the Government for everything. 

One last thing. If America is so bad - Why do all these people keep coming here to live the American Dream. I never have once heard about the Britain Dream. The chinese Dream. The Arab Dream. The Russian Dream. 

You just dont 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Couple of take aways 

2. She is right about leaving if you don't like it here. If you cant afford it get a gofundme, I will contribute 

What would she say about Arab Nations stoning women for posting on internet. What would she say about China who limits the numbers of babies you can have. What would she say about Russia controlling every aspect of the monetary system. What would she say about the Ukraine being the worlds money laundering country. What would she say about the Cartels in South America supplying drugs to the rest of the world. 

All she is really trying to say is the U.K. is better then the U.s.  She needs to realise this Cult dug her country out of of a hole not once but twice because they had weak liberal people like her that depended on the Government for everything. 

One last thing. If America is so bad - Why do all these people keep coming here to live the American Dream. I never have once heard about the Britain Dream. The chinese Dream. The Arab Dream. The Russian Dream. 

You just dont 

Hear Hear

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Unhinged rant lacking any coherent argument. She clearly doesn’t understand anything about how America works and so is trashing it because of her own stupidity. 

which parts are you referring to?

8 hours ago, osup116 said:

Couple of take aways 

You just dont 

China doesn't do that anymore lol. Everyone knows Russia and Ukraine ain't 💩 but as for the Britain Dream, you rare see the French or Brits coming here for the American dream and plenty of people go to those countries for that reasons. 

36 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

China doesn't do that anymore lol. Everyone knows Russia and Ukraine ain't 💩 but as for the Britain Dream, you rare see the French or Brits coming here for the American dream and plenty of people go to those countries for that reasons. 

I'd  wager for every American that has gone to France or Britain for those reasons that 5 of them have come to America for the same reasons  ....

39 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It's run like a cult because it was constructed and operated by occult members since the beginning. It's even worse today. It amazes me the amount of people who are still caught in It's illusions. There's no reason to discuss politics unless it's at the local level. The rest of it is just meant to divide and make us think we have a say so in who runs our country at the top. 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Is that why their royalty left to come live in the States ?  The only people I have known to move to England or France are celebrities.  The U.S. is 1st in immigration with 46.627 million immigrants since 1960, and the U.K. is fourth with 8.543 million in the same time span.  I don't think many people are immigrating each year to Britain unless they're Muslime refugees.  

13 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The lady didn’t even know what sales tax was for one. How qualified is she to speak about anything else?

England has a sales tax, but their retailers must already add that in on the price tag.  They call it a Value added tax, so she doesn't know what she's talking about even with her own country.  As for people in Europe having more passports well Europe is almost the same size as the U.S. so they have a passport to visit various states in the E.U. which is smaller than the U.S..  I would bet Texas has a bigger county than many European countries and could probably fit 15-18 of it's smallest countries in our border.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Just because I do not pretend the US is the best in EVERYTHING does not mean that I do not think the US is a great country. 

On smoaky you have to say the US is the best at EVERYTHING. They only understand being extreme one way and not the other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

On smoaky you have to say the US is the best at EVERYTHING. They only understand being extreme one way and not the other.

A'int that the truth. The US is a great country...but that does not mean that we can not learn from others. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, ctown81 said:

I know a few people from the UK that have been trying to get here for years.  It's hard for them to get Visas.  Guess they should just fly to South America and walk up....

On 5/28/2022 at 7:51 AM, ctown81 said:

The French was the reason we won and we beat the few British B team lol

"the few British B team"  ### does that mean?  You telling me that Britain didn't want to hold the colonies???

On 5/28/2022 at 8:10 PM, ctown81 said:

We are not the best at everything.  We aren't the best at Soccer.  We aren't even on the same field in cricket or rugby.  We are far from the best at defending our own sovereignty from invaders.  We are pretty terrible at electing a president, apparently.  We are really good at whining about how bad we have it when the poorest people in our nation live better than 98% of the world.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, ctown81 said:

Yeah, they have room for more kids now that they started exterminating the muslims.