For the Teaches - Why is this necessary ?

osup116

Oh, Good...Now We Have Teachers Asking Students How Comfortable They Are About Graphic Sex Acts

Matt Vespa
|
|
Posted: May 26, 2022 4:00 PM

Oh, Good...Now We Have Teachers Asking Students How Comfortable They Are About Graphic Sex Acts

Okay, I mean what is going on here? As if things can’t get any worse in our schools regarding all this woke nonsense and critical race theory fraud in the curriculum, we have graphic questions about the level of comfortability regarding sexual activity. Was this survey given to little kids? No, not this time at least. It was high schoolers, but still—what are we doing here giving these so-called educators a pass if they’re asking students how comfortable they are with anal sex. Are parents okay with them asking their kids about their masturbation preferences because that was also on the sheet? In Canada, an equally graphic survey was given to kindergartners. 

Libs of Tik Tok was there to uncover this madness:

Students at Campolino High School in California were reportedly given an invasive and inappropriate sex lesson which included questions about their anal sex and masturbation preferences.

In this worksheet, students were asked to rate their comfort level with anal sex. Presumably, these written responses were turned in by each student, so the school now has their anal sex preferences on file.

[…]

Students were also asked if they like to masturbate with others in the room.

Libs of TikTok spoke with a parent who expressed horror that a school would be collecting such information from a teenager. The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, told us the school didn’t want parents to see the material.

Nothing wrong with talking about masturbation in a high school health class, but lines are crossed when you ask kids if they like to do it in front of others. Who wrote that question? Louis C.K.? And the schools know they’re crossing the line again of course. It just amazes me that these clowns dole out tons of graphic surveys and hope no parent will ever see it. In the social media age, nothing remains secret for long. Libs of Tik Tok added that this school also hands out “trans tape” so girls can tape their chests. Boys are also given the tape for “tucking” as well. Republicans have a massive opportunity here with swaths of suburban parents who could move these areas back into play, but they can’t overreach. These are moderates politically. No hardcore MAGA stuff, sadly—but returning common sense to the classroom sells. It worked in Virginia. It can work in the Philly suburbs and other areas where national elections are decided. 

Students at Campolino High School in California 

There is your reasoning, look at the last word in this quote. That is all you have to know. But of course through the decades of teaching, I have noticed what starts in California, usually goes throughout the US, because someone thinks that they do a great job of educating people out there. If they did, why is their state always the highest taxed, and the most leftist, always on the brink of disaster? 

So here's the thing, conservatives are easily swayed bc of mob like mentality. If the story was true, that's extremely sickening but just use common sense. This is the ONLY story on the whole internet and not one student or teacher said anything outside of the school. Twitter already banned them. 

On 5/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, ctown81 said:

So here's the thing, conservatives are easily swayed bc of mob like mentality. If the story was true, that's extremely sickening but just use common sense. This is the ONLY story on the whole internet and not one student or teacher said anything outside of the school. Twitter already banned them. 

but sadly it is not. A simple Google search of teachers  indoctrinating students in sex brings back a lot of results. Its seems pretty rampant. 

1 minute ago, osup116 said:

but sadly it is not. A simple Google search of teachers  indoctrinating students in sex brings back a lot of results. Its seems pretty rampant. 

You are going from a school providing a survey to students to teachers indoctrinating students. 2 very different situations. So provide more information about the actual survey--and other schools that are providing surveys. Instead of flipping the thread to "teacher indoctrinating students". I work in education and I provide tons of surveys for both parents and students, while I haven't provided one on their sexual habits, I know that local entities do provide surveys that deal with sex--throughout the state. Those are voluntary surveys, but many students take them as well as family members--because sometimes there is money switching hands or gift cards, or whatever. But because someone gives a survey does not mean they are indoctrinating someone. I sure as heck don't indoctrinate--I take them because the state and federal government requires that I do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

You are going from a school providing a survey to students to teachers indoctrinating students. 2 very different situations. So provide more information about the actual survey--and other schools that are providing surveys. Instead of flipping the thread to "teacher indoctrinating students". I work in education and I provide tons of surveys for both parents and students, while I haven't provided one on their sexual habits, I know that local entities do provide surveys that deal with sex--throughout the state. Those are voluntary surveys, but many students take them as well as family members--because sometimes there is money switching hands or gift cards, or whatever. But because someone gives a survey does not mean they are indoctrinating someone. I sure as heck don't indoctrinate--I take them because the state and federal government requires that I do. 

Never said it was happening around here. From What I gathered it is happening up North and on East and West Coast. Did not read every link. 

Still both go hand in hand in my eyes. Handing out a sexual survey in Health is Sexual indoctrination of Kids. (Peer Pressure) IMO should not be happening anywhere without parents consent  

1 minute ago, osup116 said:

Never said it was happening around here. From What I gathered it is happening up North and on East and West Coast. Did not read every link. 

Still both go hand in hand in my eyes. Handing out a sexual survey in Health is Sexual indoctrination of Kids. (Peer Pressure) IMO should not be happening anywhere without parents consent  

Really a survey is an indoctrination--now that is worth Shaking Head GIFs | Tenor

If you think that surveys are that evil, then never talk about a "political poll" because that would be indoctrinating you. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I too remember given a survey my senior year, and you did not have to include your name with the survey.  I sort of didn't like answering it, because any teacher would know their students handwriting.  I answered it honestly.  What I thought was strange was that it was taken in my English III class and not a Science or Health class which I thought was odd.  I don't have a problem at all with surveys either.  

As for sex education, I think students should just be taught the basics.  They don't need to learn about alternative sexual lifestyles or have visual aids in the class.  I don't mind a the sex ed teacher using a fruit or vegetable to show how a condom is used, but they don't need to bring in Bilbo Baggins in the class.  The way I see it if a kid wants to be gay or bi they'll figure all that out on their own.  They don't need teachers instructing them that it's okay to experiment even if they're not or don't have those inclinations.  They'll figure that out on their own.  It's also the same for any other heterosexual alternatives.  

1 hour ago, osup116 said:

A survey is not indoctrination.  It's just questions regarding what the teenagers have and or doing, and if they have done anything. 

I assure you that most of that is talked about that between guys and girls either in the locker room, bathroom, before and after school, and during lunch.  If you've ever seen 16 Candles the discussion Jake had with Farmer Ted goes on between guys and girls.  Women from what I've heard from other women discuss it in depth, and is one of the reasons they go to the bathroom together.  Peer Pressure is going to happen regardless of what teachers do or teach.  It involves everything from drug use, sex, sports, grades (good and bad), and what kids do after school.  Are you sure you even went to school or have you forgotten ?  

7 hours ago, osup116 said:

The story is FAKE.

• Wow 1

On 5/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, ctown81 said:

God knows that Twitter bans are always legit......

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

the story is fake

Could very well be fake.  I didn't say it wasn't, but using a twitter ban as your backup is not very convincing.  We have seen what kind of people they have running that place.