Baseball Regional Finals information 

Spring Hill vs Celina 

Game 1 - Wed. June 1 
@ North Forney HS @ 7:00pm 

Game 2- Thur. June 2 
@ North Forney HS @ 7:00pm

Game 3 - Sat. June 3 (if needed) 
@ North Forney HS @ 4:00pm

This stadium has bleachers for up to 1600 fans and also has chair space. The bleachers are also covered like our stadium. 

Tickets prices:
$10 adults 
$5 students 
All passes accepted 

Purchase details TBD.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Shocked that Prosper was the option. 

Carthage was like - “We will play you anywhere in Houston or Dallas area as long as it’s a nice stadium and an equal drive for both.”  CS was like - “OK how about Prosper?”  That’s cold!   😂

6 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage was like - “We will play you anywhere in Houston or Dallas area as long as it’s a nice stadium and an equal drive for both.”  CS was like - “OK how about Prosper?”  That’s cold!   😂

That’s fine. China Spring earned their win last football season.

8 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That’s fine. China Spring earned their win last football season.

I know.  CS was the better team.  I just had to pick at you Dawg fans a little.  The story line on this one is pretty good from the outside looking in.  Some of the quotes in the local paper from the Dawg players referencing the football game were strong.  Now go win the Region!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I dont understand why CS would choose Prosper. There are many great stadiums in between CS and Carthage. Prosper is way off track.

32 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

I dont understand why CS would choose Prosper. There are many great stadiums in between CS and Carthage. Prosper is way off track.

I’m not sure how they settled on Prosper.  I was just making a joke.  But given that CS beat Carthage in football at Prosper about 6 months ago and snapped the 41 game win streak, I’d say CS feels pretty good about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I’m not sure how they settled on Prosper.  I was just making a joke.  But given that CS beat Carthage in football at Prosper about 6 months ago and snapped the 41 game win streak, I’d say CS feels pretty good about it.

I was considering going to watch but Prosper is a little too far out of the way. 

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Projected rain Thursday and Friday……some really nice stadiums still have natural grass…….guessing Prosper has turf. 

5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I know.  CS was the better team.  I just had to pick at you Dawg fans a little.  The story line on this one is pretty good from the outside looking in.  Some of the quotes in the local paper from the Dawg players referencing the football game were strong.  Now go win the Region!

All good, thanks PantherNation! 

14 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Projected rain Thursday and Friday……some really nice stadiums still have natural grass…….guessing Prosper has turf. 

Perhaps. I know of several turf fields in between the two schools. I suppose I will go watch Garrison.

7 hours ago, JasonDellaRosa said:

Much like Gunter and Pottsboro going to Coppell......and playing all the games in the middle of the week at 1 p.m.

Looks like there are multiple games on the same day at Coppell. Brock and Bowie must have got the first choice.

8 hours ago, JasonDellaRosa said:

Much like Gunter and Pottsboro going to Coppell......and playing all the games in the middle of the week at 1 p.m.

The 3A state semi games next week in Round Rock are at 9am and 12 noon respectively.  That could have played a factor in the decision to play at 1pm.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

The 3A state semi games next week in Round Rock are at 9am and 12 noon respectively.  That could have played a factor in the decision to play at 1pm.

The time isn't the issue -- and I'm sure that is the reason. It's the distance combined with the time

12 hours ago, JasonDellaRosa said:

The time isn't the issue -- and I'm sure that is the reason. It's the distance combined with the time

Sherman has a nicer facility than GT has played at yet, but I understand why that may not be an option. Still, Denison is the next town over from Pottsboro. I haven’t been to their field, but have to assume it’s as nice as Sherman’s. Just weird that Coppel was the choice.