*** Regional Finals Info ***

KirtFalcon

Throw to first and the ump calls JC out.  He gets back but the Argyle coach and fans are livid.  It was too obvious that the tag was late.   Bad call at first base......he was out of position and took a while to make the call.  He didn't see it.  Now DeAngelo hits a single.....what a set of circumstances, Huh?

Sandifer up now......big swing and miss.  1-1 now.  Big base hit up the middle.  DeAngelo to third only.....had to wait for the ball to clear.  Bases loaded now. Now a drive to deep right field and 2 runs come in. Colton Rodquemore gets a 2 rbi double for Argyle.  Now the Stephenville coach is coming out.  He's arguing base interference, but there was no catch on the play.  He's complaining about something to the ump......who knows.  Maybe he's saying one baserunner passed another, but that didn't happen.

Now they are calling somebody out.  He's been out there arguing for 10 min. out there.  They are calling somebody out.  The ump never called anything, and now after 10 min. is calling a runner out that scored for Argyle.  That's not koscher......there was no call.  Now they are calling the runner from first out for passing a runner.  Roskes hits a long fly ball to right center and Tyler Bowman makes a great diving catch to end the inning after a no-call out that should not be.  So now Stephenville gets help from a noncall that turns into a called out with no proof.....but his argument.  

I guess it's 4-0 now......I'm confused.  Hudson Emeterio on the mound now for Argyle in the top of the 6th.  Whatever happened, it was NOT standard practice for the umpires to agree without video evidence and to make a noncall they did not see into a called out on the word of the Stephenville coach.....regardless of whether it happened or not.

Now a ball back to Emeterio......he fields it and tosses it to first on a close play and got him.  But now the ump changes his call to safe.  Now what's going on here? Is he out or safe.  This is the same umpire at first.  I guess he's out....I dunno.