*** Regional Finals Info ***

KirtFalcon

5 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I guess I will be doing the play by play updates tonight again for the Argyle/Stephenville Game 2 playoff.....IF nothing else prevents me from doing it.  And it won't be because of a date with the Mrs. since I am now a widower, LOL.

Yep......I'm a fairly "young" widower for 13 yrs now......I was 54 at the time and have never remarried. So I have been doing everything all by myself all these years without the help of a partner.  Now I'm used to it. We were married for 25 yrs. My son is 32 now, and he ain't married.....and I seriously doubt he is ready to jump into that realm the way the world is now.  Can't really say I blame him. He's a straight arrow and I'm lucky to have a son like him.

5 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I guess I will be doing the play by play updates tonight again for the Argyle/Stephenville Game 2 playoff.....IF nothing else prevents me from doing it.  And it won't be because of a date with the Mrs. since I am now a widower, LOL.

Don’t get those date nights often so had to prioritize.  It was more fun to recap the win though.  I’m gonna try to watch the replay to see what I missed.  Big play was a 3 run HR by Celina in the 5th. That was difference.

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Don’t get those date nights often so had to prioritize.  It was more fun to recap the win though.  I’m gonna try to watch the replay to see what I missed.  Big play was a 3 run HR by Celina in the 5th. That was difference.

You might have earned some points from the Big Guy in the Sky for that.....so tonight you might be sayin' some praises!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Will Bentley start today and isn't he an OU commit?

Bentley starting for Celina.  Ferguson starting for SH.  Ferguson has thrown limited pitches in the playoffs due to #1 & #2 going into 6th or throwing complete games.  SH has 5 pitchers available today as needed.

• Like 1

SH trying to give this one away.  Walks bases loaded, then walks one in to give Celina a 3-2 lead, then gets the ground ball for the force at home and catcher drops the ball making it 4-2, the gets a groundout to pitcher and he bounces the throw home and catcher drops again.  Celina now up 5-2 in top of 5 with two outs.  Bases still loaded. 🤦‍♂️