*** Regional Finals Info ***

KirtFalcon

12 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

SH trying to give this one away.  Walks bases loaded, then walks one in to give Celina a 3-2 lead, then gets the ground ball for the force at home and catcher drops the ball making it 4-2, the gets a groundout to pitcher and he bounces the throw home and catcher drops again.  Celina now up 5-2 in top of 5 with two outs.  Bases still loaded. 🤦‍♂️ 

It got too painful for me to watch and I’m not from SH. 

Just now, d0tc0m said:

FINAL: Celina 11, Spring Hill 2

Bobcats heading back to state 20 years after we won our first and only baseball championship.

Congrats to the Celina Bobcats.  They have a very good team this season with quality pitching and good hitting.  Advancing to the State Tournament in baseball can be difficult, to say the least. 

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage had bases loaded in bottom of the 8th and struck out swinging ending the game.  CS advances to state with the 3-2 win.

Wow.....what an unbelievably tight series.  One mistake at any point in all the games could have meant the difference for either team advancing.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Okay......we have some sound now on the sportsgram broadcast.......a country music song.

"Just another day in Paradise"  for those that are country music fans.  Now here's the next song. I'm a country music listener too, but I don't know any of the new stuff or the current artists.