Canada To Tighten Up Gun Control

Stoney

18 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I bet it would come as quite a shock to most Canadians to find out that they "have no rights". Maybe they consider it "their right" to know they can go to a restaurant or church or supermarket or school without getting blown away?

Do you believe strict gun control laws lower violent crime? 

4 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Do you believe strict gun control laws lower violent crime? 

Yes and no. I think the easy access to guns in America leads to some shootings that would not have happened if a gun were not so easily accessible and the parties involved had time to cool off. On the other hand it would do almost nothing (imo) to stop gang bangers from shooting each other (and innocent bystanders) in their turf wars.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 3:25 PM, EnjoyLife said:

I bet it would come as quite a shock to most Canadians to find out that they "have no rights". Maybe they consider it "their right" to know they can go to a restaurant or church or supermarket or school without getting blown away?

They have whatever rights this communist thug allows them.  Still keeping things locked down.  Because of his prediction of future variants in the fall.  He is such a humanitarian. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

They have whatever rights this communist thug allows them.  Still keeping things locked down.  Because of his prediction of future variants in the fall.  He is such a humanitarian. 

It's out in the ecosystem now. Unfortunately it's probably not going away. So is he going to keep Canada locked down ad infinitum?

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Four gunned down in a hospital in Oklahoma yesterday. The civilized world looks at the US and shakes their head.........................

I remember a time when we didn't look to the rest of the world and care what they thought of us.  We were a strong nation of people who could accomplish anything.  Always had problems, always will.  But when we started trying to please the world, we began our descent from the world's greatest superpower.

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

It's out in the ecosystem now. Unfortunately it's probably not going away. So is he going to keep Canada locked down ad infinitum?

Seems to be the plan.  Wonder what they can do about it?