My 3A DI Preseason Rankings

Yoe09

Guest Tiger03lb
12 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Malakoff, Tatum, and Mineola all on West Rusk's schedule. No cupcake schedule this year.

Don't worry about us, we don't got nothing

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

#1 #2 #9 and #18 all in the same district.... district is gonna be fun this next year

Y'all have fun over here in region 3 😆 especially that district

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Lol you know you miss region 3... how well do you thing Groesbeck will be in yalls district next year? Do they bring back the qb and wr's?

They got the qb, rb, and a wr coming back. The other 3 wr's graduated. They have/had a pretty good dl/lb. Can't remember if he was a senior or not. 

I think they'll be going for second or third. They had problems with Fairfield and Teague, those two teams will be a lot better this season. Got Mexia coming down but I haven't look into what they got this season. That qb is a stud and is fun to watch. I think if he gets the ints under control this season he'll be a force to deal with. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Sounds like us. 

I give you guys the nod, especially after the wwe smackdown y'all had. They on a mission. 

8 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

They got the qb, rb, and a wr coming back. The other 3 wr's graduated. They have/had a pretty good dl/lb. Can't remember if he was a senior or not. 

I think they'll be going for second or third. They had problems with Fairfield and Teague, those two teams will be a lot better this season. Got Mexia coming down but I haven't look into what they got this season. That qb is a stud and is fun to watch. I think if he gets the ints under control this season he'll be a force to deal with. 

I feel like Teague will be a lot better this season. Fairfield is a hit or miss. Mexia you never know how they will look but dropping could help them

18 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

JMO but for the first time in years Malakoff is not the district favorite. I’m giving the nod the Groesbeck Goats but Malakoff is right there with them. No team in the district has a QB comparable to the Goat Qb who is starting to draw a lot of interest from the college recruiters. Their front 7 is also a strong point. I think Teague,Mexia and Fairfield with fight it out for the other two spots. Mexia probably has more talent than any team but can’t seem to get everyone on the same page. The new Coach at Teague has the locals all excited about the upcoming season. His son is a stud and his leadership has already rubbed off on the younger kids. 

4 hours ago, player73 said:

JMO but for the first time in years Malakoff is not the district favorite. I’m giving the nod the Groesbeck Goats but Malakoff is right there with them. No team in the district has a QB comparable to the Goat Qb who is starting to draw a lot of interest from the college recruiters. Their front 7 is also a strong point. I think Teague,Mexia and Fairfield with fight it out for the other two spots. Mexia probably has more talent than any team but can’t seem to get everyone on the same page. The new Coach at Teague has the locals all excited about the upcoming season. His son is a stud and his leadership has already rubbed off on the younger kids. 

I heard a lot about how good that qb was last year

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, player73 said:

I still got us as favorites. We'll be young at a few key spot at rb and qb but Tennison is going to be a mirror image of Duce and he's faster than Duce and we bring back about half of the starters on both sides. We'll be ready by district with the non district schedule we got. 

You are right about the goats but they had a lot of injuries throughout the year and as you know it's hard getting on the same page when people are out. I'm surprised he hasn't had more attention from colleges. 

I'll agree with you on the rest of the 3 teams. They gotta figure some things out on all 3 but all of them can be a threat. 

Glad to hear that about Teague. Been missing/wanting to see some good games between us. 

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I heard a lot about how good that qb was last year

He is very good dual threat qb.