Official 2022 NCAA Baseball Playoff Thread

On 6/1/2022 at 8:42 PM, WETSU said:

Put me down for Arkansas over Oklahoma st and ND/Tech over GA Southern. 

OkSt is a solid club this year. I haven’t kept up with Arkansas much this year so I don’t know what their struggle were. 

I was surprised the cowboys got a top 8 seed. 

I think Texas got a very favorable path to Omaha. Their regional has good teams but nobody that is scary. Of course with the Texas bullpen this season anything is possible. 

If Texas gets out of the their regional I like their chances in a best of 3 series with anyone from the East Carolina regional but especially if ÉCU is beaten and the winner comes to Austin for the Supers. 

it’s going to be a fun weekend. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

OkSt is a solid club this year. I haven’t kept up with Arkansas much this year so I don’t know what their struggle were. 

I was surprised the cowboys got a top 8 seed. 

Oh I know OSU is good. I just think Arkansas upsets them. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 7:18 AM, MavGrad99 said:

I don’t think A&M loses their regional, but they got a tough draw IMO

We did. Not only that, A&M has the depth to win 3-game series, but not really a regional tournament. We're better built to win a Super Regional than a Regional IMO.

Oral Roberts has a great ace pitcher who will throw against A&M's #2 who has been shaky at best the last 2 months. 

Then a team like TCU is ALWAYS a tough out, and Louisiana-Lafayette is a strong baseball team too. They beat us in Game 2 of the 07 Regional here and we had to get a miracle to come back and win that Regional. 

I'll be there at 1pm today hoping for the best. 

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We did. Not only that, A&M has the depth to win 3-game series, but not really a regional tournament. We're better built to win a Super Regional than a Regional IMO.

Oral Roberts has a great ace pitcher who will throw against A&M's #2 who has been shaky at best the last 2 months. 

Then a team like TCU is ALWAYS a tough out, and Louisiana-Lafayette is a strong baseball team too. They beat us in Game 2 of the 07 Regional here and we had to get a miracle to come back and win that Regional. 

I'll be there at 1pm today hoping for the best. 

I think ULL has a win over LSU this year as well

Texas got a perfect scenario game 1 win today over Air Force. 6.2 from Hansen, didn’t use Stevens, and the offense executed a great game plan at the plate. 

If they can get a similar outing from Gordon tomorrow without using Stevens, Texas will be hard to beat.