Official 2022 NCAA Baseball Playoff Thread

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Is this the same ump as yesterday? He’s giving a good 6 inches off the plate outside vs right handed hitters. 

Different ump. Just not our day. OU starting pitcher did well (with the help of the strike zone) and A&M couldn't time hits. It's baseball. 

Great first season for Schloss. Already took A&M further than they'd ever been. In year one. Future is bring, especially if he can get some good arms to come to College Station. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

The Oklahoma run still seems surreal. 

Hopefully they can keep the magic for two more wins.

Well they're staying at The Hilton. I believe the last two national champions stayed at that particular hotel FWIW. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Wow! We just got away with one. He was out at 2nd. Not sure what they saw lol. 

I thought he got his fingers for sure. 

That was a great game, with a bit of drama in the end. Wish tomorrows game wasn’t 4pm start. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

I have not liked the 6pm start times for the evening games at this years CWS. Baseball under the lights is a much better product. 

Espn talking about weather was why they moved the game up, I think they moved it up cause the NBA Draft is tonight. 

7 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Espn talking about weather was why they moved the game up, I think they moved it up cause the NBA Draft is tonight. 

Yeah I understand the reason for tonight’s early start but all week playing at 6 for the evening game has been meh, imo. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Wow that was a quick game. Ole Miss goes into the championship series without their ace, but we’ve got the 2 hottest teams in the country playing for it all. 

Overall the pitching and defense was great by both today. Finished an hour early per the Espn2 time slot. 

25 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Wow that was a quick game. Ole Miss goes into the championship series without their ace, but we’ve got the 2 hottest teams in the country playing for it all. 

I was hoping for a 20 inning battle today.

On 6/21/2022 at 4:47 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

Wait what?

A&M plays OU tomorrow. And if they win they play OU again Thursday, right?

I had A&M beating ND and then possibly beating OU tomorrow. I don’t see us double dipping them though. Either way, Schloss took this team further than any A&M team in history…. In year one with a team he Frankensteined together. He’s changing the culture for Aggie baseball. What a hire by Bjork. 

I had my schedule wrong.  I’ve been trying to watch as much as I could in New Mexico