*** State Semi-Finals and Finals UPDATES***

KirtFalcon

27 minutes ago, ttowngrad said:

Just wish the UIL would move the baseball tournaments to Dallas Fort Worth to the old ranger stadium or the new ranger stadium instead of a horrible city they called the state capital! 

Either Ranger stadium would be awesome……..But in 2019 when I went, Round Rock was perfectly fine. 

I will most likely be attending the 4A matchups.......so no play by play to worry about from me.  Besides.....even if I do not attend.....I can see it like everyone else on NFHS.  Last week there was no Live Video Streaming of the Region 1 Series.  They should have, but didn't for some reason.

Any team is capable of winning one game and advancing at this point......and ALL teams are quality.  It's tough to call a winner outright in this kind of format.  Good Luck to every team that made it this far......in ALL classifications.

• Like 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to *** State Semi-Finals and Finals UPDATES***

Garrison 0 Shiner  3  ....  after 6

Ball not bouncing our way thus far.   Shiner has a very good pitcher, excellent control ... We can't  get the base runners home ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Leaving baserunners on can keep a very good team from advancing. We left I believe at least 12 in our game against Timpson, and it literally almost cost us in advancing. Not taking anything from the Timpson Bears, they almost got that W to advance. When we played them in March beat them 15-0, so believe I almost stroked when we only won 8-7 in second round. Good season Garrison! Wish someone could knock these Region 4 teams off. 

Edited by Cowboys1970
misspelled believe