Carthage Bulldogs

country

1 hour ago, country said:

Was wondering if Dog fans would accept a transfer fan?

Carthage fans and school has developed a culture of success.

Hat tip to the community.

We will 100% accept and welcome a transfer fan!

We appreciate your kind words for our competitors, both boys and girls, and for our fanbase.

Please jump on the Dawg Train with us!

Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, country said:

Was wondering if Dog fans would accept a transfer fan?

Carthage fans and school has developed a culture of success.

Hat tip to the community.

Bulldogs also have very likeable fans,  unlike the fans of a school that rhymes with Kilmer.

• LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BevBrownJr said:

Did Carthage play 7 on 7 this year?

If so, how did they look? And was Hatten out there?

Remember they played baseball into the summer.  Got a late start compared to everyone else.  I’m sure they will live up to the #1 preseason ranking when it counts.

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Remember they played baseball into the summer.  Got a late start compared to everyone else.  I’m sure they will live up to the #1 preseason ranking when it counts.

Transfer portal still open for a few more weeks……you never know what might happen. Lol. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BevBrownJr said:

Any move-ins yet?

Last spring a volleyball coach was hired from Atlanta…….her son is a jr. and should find a playing spot at RB, Wr, DB, and/or OLB………I didn’t say he will start or not start, just should see the field a lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, cotton84 said:

Last spring a volleyball coach was hired from Atlanta…….her son is a jr. and should find a playing spot at RB, Wr, DB, and/or OLB………I didn’t say he will start or not start, just should see the field a lot. 

Thank you

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:35 AM, cotton84 said:

That coach was hired a couple of years ago if I’m not mistaken.   She has been at several schools the last few years.   Her son played some but was not a difference maker.   

26 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

That coach was hired a couple of years ago if I’m not mistaken.   She has been at several schools the last few years.   Her son played some but was not a difference maker.   

Her son played football for Atlanta in 2021---they went 0-10, so no he did not make a difference, but promise you the football fans of Atlanta hate to see him leave.....And if not injured, he will make a difference for Carthage

I don't know when Atlanta hired her, but Carthage hired her for the 2022-23 school year