Carthage Bulldogs

country

On 6/29/2022 at 10:12 AM, cotton84 said:

Her son played football for Atlanta in 2021---they went 0-10, so no he did not make a difference, but promise you the football fans of Atlanta hate to see him leave.....And if not injured, he will make a difference for Carthage

I don't know when Atlanta hired her, but Carthage hired her for the 2022-23 school year

Are we talking about Coach Stewart’s son?  I think she is still the volley coach in Carthage.   They moved to Carthage a few years ago I think.   Her son played some TB.  Not sure where he is now.     This ATL kid must be one that I am not aware of.   

2 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Are we talking about Coach Stewart’s son?  I think she is still the volley coach in Carthage.   They moved to Carthage a few years ago I think.   Her son played some TB.  Not sure where he is now.     This ATL kid must be one that I am not aware of.   

Not Stewart

Love all the Carthage jelly people post. Transfers, recruiting, etc etc..  LoL….. I admire the program. People always hate on the dynasties. It’s funny. Best of luck Carthage. You have set a standard in ETex. Love watching you succeed. Lindale cheers for you Dawgs. Get em!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Love all the Carthage jelly people post. Transfers, recruiting, etc etc..  LoL….. I admire the program. People always hate on the dynasties. It’s funny. Best of luck Carthage. You have set a standard in ETex. Love watching you succeed. Lindale cheers for you Dawgs. Get em!! 

Your pristine sportsmanship is admirable. You and all of the wonderful people of Lindale stand as a testament to all that is noble and righteous. We wish you and the people of Lindale well in your support for Carthage. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

You are accurate! It doesn’t bother most of us, I imagine. And it really happens to every program that has long and sustained success. 

Lindale is a fantastic program as well! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

We appreciate it, LGE!

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kilgore and Marshall will probably be the two toughest games in the regular season.

I guess Marshall will be the very toughest.

I’m also guessing that next in line as far as regular-season challenges will be Van.

Would enjoy learning others’ opinions:

1 hour ago, BevBrownJr said:

Kilgore and Marshall will probably be the two toughest games in the regular season.

I’m also guessing that next in line as far as regular-season challenges will be Van.

I think you hit the nail on the head. All of their non-district will be tough games. Rusk will be good too. Maybe better than Van. 

2 hours ago, BevBrownJr said:

Pitt starts the year off with an athletic Mt Pleasant squad the week before Carthage.  If Pitt can grind out a W, you might want to insert them above Van.

• Like 1

In recent years, we Carthage fans have had to worry during the nondistrict part of the season about our team having 2 consecutive open dates or playing its second game of the season against a state-ranked team which already had 3 games under their belt. We won’t have such worries this year, with only a single open date on the final week of the regular season.

• Like 3