Thank You Mt Pleasant

Nacwagons

This has nothing to do with Sports, but I wanted to post this. My uncle passed away this past week and they lived in the Pittsburgh/Mt Pleasant area for 20 Years. 

His service was in Mt Pleasant yesterday and as the procession was going through town, EVERY single car stopped and turned their lights on. The one that really grabbed mine and my families attention was a gentleman that was doing his yard down 67, he stopped his mower, got off, removed his hat and bowed his head as we were going by. This touched my family so much, my oldest daughter began to cry. She thought it was the nicest thing she has ever seen anyone do for someone they did not know.

Thank You Mt Pleasant!!! What a respectful city, and My Uncle would have been proud to see it!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

This has nothing to do with Sports, but I wanted to post this. My uncle passed away this past week and they lived in the Pittsburgh/Mt Pleasant area for 20 Years. 

His service was in Mt Pleasant yesterday and as the procession was going through town, EVERY single car stopped and turned their lights on. The one that really grabbed mine and my families attention was a gentleman that was doing his yard down 67, he stopped his mower, got off, removed his hat and bowed his head as we were going by. This touched my family so much, my oldest daughter began to cry. She thought it was the nicest thing she has ever seen anyone do for someone they did not know.

Thank You Mt Pleasant!!! What a respectful city, and My Uncle would have been proud to see it!!

Prayers for the family in your time of loss.  What you saw yesterday is the way it used to be everywhere.  Unfortunately the world has gotten so wrapped up in “me”, our hearts have become hardened and we often miss what’s going on around us.  So glad to hear what you saw and bless those that showed respect to you & your family.  There is still hope for us!