CNN finally tells the truth about Plugs..

Sportsfanatic1

Twitter user Joe Maxonn, a self-described "life-long Democrat" with 5,000 followers on the platform, expressed his displeasure Tuesday with CNN's coverage of Biden. "I watched CNN most of today. They are really down on the President," he wrote. "I was just watching Jake Tapper, they should all just sell out to Murdoch. CNN will not be on in my house again."

I am betting this idiot with his 5000 followers did NOT say that about CNN when they were trashing President Trump 24/7--I am betting that he lives in a dream world where the government wipes his rear end and allows him a floating chair like in the movie "Wall-E". Some people just can't handle the truth, most people do NOT want government interfering in their lives daily. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Twitter user Joe Maxonn, a self-described "life-long Democrat" with 5,000 followers on the platform, expressed his displeasure Tuesday with CNN's coverage of Biden. "I watched CNN most of today. They are really down on the President," he wrote. "I was just watching Jake Tapper, they should all just sell out to Murdoch. CNN will not be on in my house again."

I am betting this idiot with his 5000 followers did NOT say that about CNN when they were trashing President Trump 24/7--I am betting that he lives in a dream world where the government wipes his rear end and allows him a floating chair like in the movie "Wall-E". Some people just can't handle the truth, most people do NOT want government interfering in their lives daily. 

He could take one of the 11.4 million jobs available and get off his butt.  

19 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

If he leaves it will cut their ratings in half