IMPORTANT INFO 2022 DCTF MAGAZINE

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MattStepp said:

I would expect late next week magazines to get mailed out, which means subscribers should start getting them the week of June 28

Could we get them digital if we are a subscriber?

6 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Could we get them digital if we are a subscriber?

I dont think they are uploaded into the archives for a few weeks after the magazines are mailed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Some subscribers (probably all in DFW) are getting their magazines today..makes sense since we mailed them yesterday and they were mailed from Lewisville

Got mine today

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Some subscribers (probably all in DFW) are getting their magazines today..makes sense since we mailed them yesterday and they were mailed from Lewisville

You might want to remind subscribers update their mailing address.  In Texas , numerous counties have changed the county roads numbers.  For example: one county added a "3" before every county road number.  County Road 240 is on County Road 3240.  The grace period is over as far as mailing stuff to old address.  This was done for 911 physical address  reasons.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

You might want to remind subscribers update their mailing address.  In Texas , numerous counties have changed the county roads numbers.  For example: one county added a "3" before every county road number.  County Road 240 is on County Road 3240.  The grace period is over as far as mailing stuff to old address.  This was done for 911 physical address  reasons.  

We'll automatically send out an email if the address changed since we do it all through USPS Priority Mail

48 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Looking forward to hearing about each and every person on Smoaky "receiving their copy". Wonder how many people will "receive a copy"? Going to be exciting. 

I’m gonna message Reagle and get him to do a page by page recap just for you.

• Like 1