IMPORTANT INFO 2022 DCTF MAGAZINE

MattStepp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Some subscribers (probably all in DFW) are getting their magazines today..makes sense since we mailed them yesterday and they were mailed from Lewisville

Got mine today

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Some subscribers (probably all in DFW) are getting their magazines today..makes sense since we mailed them yesterday and they were mailed from Lewisville

You might want to remind subscribers update their mailing address.  In Texas , numerous counties have changed the county roads numbers.  For example: one county added a "3" before every county road number.  County Road 240 is on County Road 3240.  The grace period is over as far as mailing stuff to old address.  This was done for 911 physical address  reasons.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

You might want to remind subscribers update their mailing address.  In Texas , numerous counties have changed the county roads numbers.  For example: one county added a "3" before every county road number.  County Road 240 is on County Road 3240.  The grace period is over as far as mailing stuff to old address.  This was done for 911 physical address  reasons.  

We'll automatically send out an email if the address changed since we do it all through USPS Priority Mail

• 2 weeks later...

So did anybody else did not get this magazine yet, or is it just me again.  I have been a subscriber since they started to do early mail out of magazines. I have only gotten my magazine early once.  The rest have been after the stores openly sold them.  I've checked to see if my address is right, and still a current subscriber.  It was yes on both of these.