Armed man travels from Cali to Justice Kavanaughs home to kill him

gamewatcher63

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just watched a video of Schumer naming SCOTUS judges basically saying they deserve what they get.  “They’ll have to pay the price.”

Should be impeached.

Try voting him out.  It is the American way.  

14 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Try voting him out.  It is the American way.  

You must be a Democrat.  They’re under the impression they can vote anywhere, anytime, and as often as you want.  Since Chuckie is a Senator from New York and I live in Texas, it’s against the Law.  Speaking of Laws, why isn’t the DOJ enforcing the Law against demonstrating at judges homes?  The very Law Chuckie was encouraging be broken.  We’ve now had a Far Left Loon going to kill a SCOTUS, but the DOJ still doesn’t enforce the Law.  Don’t you find that strange?  The Senate fast tracked a Bill for added protection for the SCOTUS and their families - unanimously.  Now Pelosi sits on it in the House.  Don’t you find that strange?  I find it dispicable, but that’s just me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Is there anything that a Democrat does that you won't defend? 

Well with the defense of child murder, pedophilia, and violent racists, I don't see anything that a dimtard won't defend EXCEPT real American values.........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Well with the defense of child murder, pedophilia, and violent racists, I don't see anything that a dimtard won't defend EXCEPT real American values.........

Just telling it like it is Dandyroo.

That last word secret code for Oldtimers.  😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

If I'm a Democrat then so is Retiredfan.  We both voted for Huffines in the Republican Primary.  :rofl:

Aha, I’ve suspected that.  I’m afraid you and Pepe have worn him down.

:rofl: 

• LOL! 1