Buffalo shooting conspiracy?

ctown81

Probably not true.  If he’d invented this, I’d think some rich entrepreneurs would’ve been in line to finance (get a piece of) his water driven cars.  If it is true, well wow, a heckuva story.  For now, a Conspiracy Theorist dream.  And in the last few years, many of these alleged Conspiracy Theories have turned out to be true.  We need to follow this and see where it leads.

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Sure you could. But what I really meant was and company could. They make natural gas trucks already. Anything combustible can be used.

Yes,  I believe you put water in the vehicle and it breaks it down to Hydrogen and Oxygen.  So hydrogen is the fuel, but it comes from water instead of hauling around a hydrogen bomb in your vehicle.

This is not the first time there have been conspiracy theories about someone who came up with this technology being killed in a strange manner.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Yes,  I believe you put water in the vehicle and it breaks it down to Hydrogen and Oxygen.  So hydrogen is the fuel, but it comes from water instead of hauling around a hydrogen bomb in your vehicle.

This is not the first time there have been conspiracy theories about someone who came up with this technology being killed in a strange manner.

Ok, I’m tracking now. That makes more sense.

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

Yes, these theories have been around since I was a kid.  

Kind of strange one.  18 year old shooter drives 200 miles to shoot up a random grocery store.  C'mon man.