Who ya got?

Beckville

Hawkins

Frankston

Harleton

Ore City

Union Grove

Big Sandy 

Pulling for Beckville, but curious to see how the QB position looks after losing Harris. 

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

Pulling for Beckville, but curious to see how the QB position looks after losing Harris. 

It won’t look like him for sure…he was a beast!  I’m sure they’ve got a few options though!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

It won’t look like him for sure…he was a beast!  I’m sure they’ve got a few options though!  

They made a slam dunk of an assistant coach hire that should have a very positive impact on their QB situation. 

• Like 3

Harleton and Beckville for the top spot all these other guys pillow fighting for the last two... Hawkins got the un- luck of the draw with harleton moving in.... theyll be the 3 i think for sure but ehhhh...

28 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Beckville clear cut favorite

Harleton should finish 2nd

Hawkins and Frankston are a step ahead of Big Sandy, Ore City and Union Grove. 

This guy might know what he’s talking about. I won’t be shocked if Beckville wins Region 3. 

23 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

This guy might know what he’s talking about. I won’t be shocked if Beckville wins Region 3. 

No reason Beckville can’t make a trip to the regional finals. District numbering by UIL definitely did them a favor. Won’t see Centerville or District 11 champ until then. 

On 6/18/2022 at 1:07 PM, Bulldognation1 said:

I think Cooper & Honey Grove wins their first round matchups against this district. 

Cooper is a traditionally good program. They are definitely the favorite to win District 9. I can see Honey Grove knocking off the District 10 3 seed, but beating the winner of District 11 or 12 in round 2 will be a tall order. 

• Like 1