Center @Tatum Week 1

Ijustwatch

Week 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

8 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

I wonder how fast Keeling and company can get the pass happy eagles to buy into running the system they run?  Be an interesting matchup. Center has a ton of Athletes 

These games usually end around 63-62 😂 I’ll go with Tatum. 

Tatum has always had the athletes, and with the new coach that knows how to coach up those type of athletes. 
I believe we will see a Tatum team look a lot like the Tatum Eagles of the 90’s. 
May take a year  of learning his way of playing, and then again it may only take the non district schedule. Time will tell. 
Tatum was the monster of the midway in the 90’s and mid 2000’s. 

I will be looking forward to everyone's reaction after this game. Will they be saying:

1. "Tatum didnt have enough time to get the new system in place"?

2. "Tatum lost too many seniors from the previous year"?

3. "Center has more firepower than we thought"?

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

I will be looking forward to everyone's reaction after this game. Will they be saying:

1. "Tatum didnt have enough time to get the new system in place"?

2. "Tatum lost too many seniors from the previous year"?

3. "Center has more firepower than we thought"?

1. There’s only so much football related stuff you can do in the Spring and Summer so learning a completely new system will be a process. May depend on how it’s presented and coached or how fast the Tatum kids can pick it up. Some kids just pick stuff up a lot faster than others. 

2.  We did in fact lose a whole lot of talented kids but that’s part of it sometimes. 

3. Center usually always has the talent to make a run. I for one wouldn’t be surprised to see Center hot right out the gate. 

If the Tatum kids are able to learn the new offense rather quickly, this could be an incredible game. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

1. There’s only so much football related stuff you can do in the Spring and Summer so learning a completely new system will be a process. May depend on how it’s presented and coached or how fast the Tatum kids can pick it up. Some kids just pick stuff up a lot faster than others. 

2.  We did in fact lose a whole lot of talented kids but that’s part of it sometimes. 

3. Center usually always has the talent to make a run. I for one wouldn’t be surprised to see Center hot right out the gate. 

If the Tatum kids are able to learn the new offense rather quickly, this could be an incredible game. 

One plus for Tatum is Cole Watson, he reads the triple option very well, that is all he has ran since the 7th grade. All Tatum needs is some very fast backs who can take a hit along with blocking and he will get the ball to them. I don't know what Tatum has but the QB is a good starting point

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

One plus for Tatum is Cole Watson, he reads the triple option very well, that is all he has ran since the 7th grade. All Tatum needs is some very fast backs who can take a hit along with blocking and he will get the ball to them. I don't know what Tatum has but the QB is a good starting point

With Cole Tatum will be extremely good with no offensive issues.    Watch out for Tatum.