Center @Tatum Week 1

Ijustwatch

Week 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

24 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Looking through the transcript of this thread, I dont see many who think Tatum can lose. 

You're looking at the product of tradition(what little bit is left) and the known wealth of athletes. The public is giving the benefit of the doubt on that. Go show me where an actual Tatum person is guaranteeing a win. If Dirtybird and I ain't screaming win......then nobody from here is. You can narrate it however you want.....spin it as you wish, call it the great slaying of Tatum if you win if you please.....but if you win.....its not gonna shock us one bit. I just want to see us compete. A lot of factors go into starting a program.....one of which is we gotta give Keeling time. So.....yeah, win and beat that chest.....I'd do it too. 

44 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

So reallly Tatum is young again? 

Nah, not really. Just graduated most of the key players and such. We returned what the experts call 4/4 on O/D. But had several more start at different times during the season outside of those 4/4 plus gained 3 coaches sons that are quite stellar to say the least. Solid JV moving up. Nothing like a few years back when we had pretty much all sophomore and freshmen playing. The age is there....just not the experience lol. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Tatum gonna be just fine. Probably sooner rather than later. Theyll be in games for no other reason than they can shorten the games by just pounding away. I’m gonna go on a limb and say they (the coaches) are quietly optimistic about their potential. 

Keeling does well with athletes and we generally have athletes. Hoping he can get them whipped into Flexbone shape ahead of schedule. 

31 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Tatum gonna be just fine. Probably sooner rather than later. Theyll be in games for no other reason than they can shorten the games by just pounding away. I’m gonna go on a limb and say they (the coaches) are quietly optimistic about their potential. 

Tatum would have at least 2 more titles if Keeling could of came when he first wanted to. But the former swinger of a supt shot that down. 

Guest Tiger03lb
20 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Keeling does well with athletes and we generally have athletes. Hoping he can get them whipped into Flexbone shape ahead of schedule. 

That's gonna be the key. Can he get them into a hardnose grind it out football. I'm sure he can, just got to get them mentally there

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Eagleborn said:

Tatum would have at least 2 more titles if Keeling could of came when he first wanted to. But the former swinger of a supt shot that down. 

Doubtful but keep thinking that. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Yuo....told him "can't bring your staff use what's in place." What a damn shame too. Could you have imagined this last class with Keeling? Yeah, me too. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Eagle8 said:

You sure? Keeling coulda made things happen. Much more than what we just witnessed without a doubt. 

I'm sure he would've made things happen but from the last 3 teams that were fielded, last season was probably your best bet making it. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm sure he would've made things happen but from the last 3 teams that were fielded, last season was probably your best bet making it. 

The year before.....when they were juniors, which the few solid seniors....probably coulda had a chance to make noise. 

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

A lot of the talk has been about the offense, what does Tatum have defensively besides the man child known as CJ Fite in the middle of the DL?

Guest Tiger03lb
14 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

The year before.....when they were juniors, which the few solid seniors....probably coulda had a chance to make noise. 

Maybe but I don't think the defense was there. It was better than it has been that year and was a good front seven.

MV, koff, or GV would have had a good game in the air or with the qbs legs or both. 

17 hours ago, villagegenius said:

A lot of the talk has been about the offense, what does Tatum have defensively besides the man child known as CJ Fite in the middle of the DL?

LB Norris, S Redwine, LB Holder, LB Calhoun, LB Davis, LB Freeman, as well as the before mentioned Fite at NG all started at some point on defense last year. Fite is the lone returner up front and Redwine the loan returner in the secondary. Will be interesting to see if Keeling leaves Norris at OLB or moves him to the secondary. 

8 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Maybe but I don't think the defense was there. It was better than it has been that year and was a good front seven.

MV, koff, or GV would have had a good game in the air or with the qbs legs or both. 

With a DC like the one he brought...they woulda been a much better defense under him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 9:29 PM, Ijustwatch said:

What’s the difference in center players and Tatum. Like #. I figure Tatum has between 80-100 players. Center has 100–150 I guess? 

We have like 80 9th-12th, not sure on Center.