Center @Tatum Week 1

Ijustwatch

Week 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, Funcoach34 said:

Center 28

Tatum 27

Given that we graduated so much, changing staff, and a complete change in offense......I wouldn't be just devastated if we lost to a bigger, athletic team by 1 that returned a lot. But I'm an Eagle fan and your prediction is πŸ’©. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Tatum 34

Center 14

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Given that we graduated so much, changing staff, and a complete change in offense......I wouldn't be just devastated if we lost to a bigger, athletic team by 1 that returned a lot. But I'm an Eagle fan and your prediction is πŸ’©. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Tatum 34

Center 14

LOL

45 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

LOL

All gonna depend on how disciplined yall are on defense. Watson runs the triple option quite smooth. Kids are buying in and are picking it up quickly. Defense will have a lot more experience than people think. All 4 LBs started at some point for us last year. Plugging in Watson and Gonzalez that came over from Waskom in the secondary with returner Redwine....has us replacing just 1 starter in the secondary. Davis looks to have been slid down to DE which rotated for us and started some at LB last year. That leaves us with 2 positions that will have fresh meat with no varsity experience. 1 CB and 1 DE. Folks got us pegged as being down.....but that might not be the case. Lots of unknowns. Ready to see it all unfold.Β 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

All gonna depend on how disciplined yall are on defense. Watson runs the triple option quite smooth. Kids are buying in and are picking it up quickly. Defense will have a lot more experience than people think. All 4 LBs started at some point for us last year. Plugging in Watson and Gonzalez that came over from Waskom in the secondary with returner Redwine....has us replacing just 1 starter in the secondary. Davis looks to have been slid down to DE which rotated for us and started some at LB last year. That leaves us with 2 positions that will have fresh meat with no varsity experience. 1 CB and 1 DE. Folks got us pegged as being down.....but that might not be the case. Lots of unknowns. Ready to see it all unfold.Β 

We been drinking y'alls kool aid from what y'all been saying. Lol.Β 

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We'll be weak. Horrible. I'm just running my mouth.Β 

Always running your mouth πŸ˜†

25 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

When has middle ever been known for discipline?

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Nah, unfortunately, y’all still got an L coming.Β 

Lol, just like we had the Ls coming in 2018 and 2019? WR is a game on the schedule we never pencil an L beside. Yall might be the 5th best team on our non-district schedule.Β 

16 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

But I’m glad y’all got them sled killers, the best 3 players in the state of Texas, and the best coach in the state to go along with em. Sounds like State Champions to me?Β 

I think you ate paint chips when you were a kid. Made a simple comment that we had 3 linemen squating a good bit of weight. Nobody said best 3 players in the state and nobody damn sure said anything about a state championship. Best coach? Surratt holds that title. But he damn sure is one of the top coaches. Set what ever narrative you wanna set ma'am but ain't nobody said any of that mess but you lol.

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

And if we are the 5th best team on y’all’s non district schedule, then y’all are going 0-5 πŸ‘Œ

Daingerfield is better, Pitt is better, Center is probably better, Lumberton is probably better.Β 

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Girl I know I’m not the only one on here that’s seen you say everything that I just said. Maybe not in that same context, but it might as well have been.Β 

Pfft.....you're high if you think I have ungodly expectations under our current state.Β 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

LMFAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What have yall done to prove any different? Pitt is gonna be a monster under Abrams year 2, watch what I tell ya. Daingerfield returned a bunch and replaced the rest that left with solid pieces. Center could be a reach but they always have athletes...just never execute to their potential. Lumberton is a bit of an unknown but yes....yall are probably our last worry on our non-district schedule. Yall should be solid but the others worry me more.Β 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

You hope lol

We gone see, just like White Oak, even in yalls best years it's never quite enough..... 4th biggest concern on non-district sked then, I'll give you Lumberton.... never really knew much about them other than they were 4A. By week 4 we'll be clicking. Center has us early, they got the athletes.......Pitt gonna be a monster...hide and watch.

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

You talking about the Pitt that lost to Jeffy? Or the Lumberton that lost to East Chambers who WR beat by 21 points? Man you’re nuts. Only team you listed that I can agree is better right now is DF.Β 

Pitt is/was a better team after that first week. We barely beat them. Lol Once they switched qbs they were a different team on offense.Β 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

Pitt is/was a better team after that first week. We barely beat them. Lol Once they switched qbs they were a different team on offense.Β 

Yeah man, Abrams gonna have them rowdy in year 2. They played Gilmer pretty tight last year too

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Eagle8 said:

Yeah man, Abrams gonna have them rowdy in year 2. They played Gilmer pretty tight last year too

I'll agree to that, sounds weird saying that. πŸ˜† I doubt we'll ever play them again after last years game. Lol

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'll agree to that, sounds weird saying that. πŸ˜† I doubt we'll ever play them again after last years game. Lol

Win or lose, they'll be a good non-district game to schedule if you have wing-t teams in your district. Them boys gonna be solid as long as he's there.Β 

34 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

You talking about the Pitt that lost to Jeffy? Or the Lumberton that lost to East Chambers who WR beat by 21 points? Man you’re nuts. Only team you listed that I can agree is better right now is DF.Β 

Last year games?

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Win or lose, they'll be a good non-district game to schedule if you have wing-t teams in your district. Them boys gonna be solid as long as he's there.Β 

Yes sir. Was their mlb/olb and nose guard seniors last season? Both were pretty good. Yeah, we don't have any in district. We do play Salado this year. Don't know if they'll be run that or not with the new HC.Β 

29 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yes sir. Was their mlb/olb and nose guard seniors last season? Both were pretty good. Yeah, we don't have any in district. We do play Salado this year. Don't know if they'll be run that or not with the new HC.Β 

Not 100% sure to be honest but to be fair they always have a ton of size and athleticism.....just haven't had the right guy at the Helm, Abrams changed that lol. We beat them by a decent margin week 2 after the QB change and then something just clicked for them. Their defense was always stout but their offense never quite 100% caught up to the D. I think that's a different story this year though.