Center @Tatum Week 1

Ijustwatch

Week 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Center wins on a terrible spot. Good game though. Always fun. 

Watching on NHFS, it didnt look like he got in 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Kinda surprised Center didnt roll over when down 34-20 in the 4th. That’s certainly a step in the right direction compared to past seasons. Again, watching online, its apparent both teams have things to work on and clean up. I saw some missed calls both ways, but what I was able to watch seemed to be officiated pretty well. Wishing I would’ve made the trip up from Nac. 

Good luck Eagles the rest of the way

Tough loss but I can live with it. Offense looked great. Defense needs some work but showed flashes. Center was huge and had speed to burn. Had some chances to put it away in regulation but it just didn't go our way. Congrats on the win Center. Hell of game War Eagles. Keep building on it. 

5 minutes ago, FightingLlama said:

Watching on NHFS, it didnt look like he got in 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Kinda surprised Center didnt roll over when down 34-20 in the 4th. That’s certainly a step in the right direction compared to past seasons. Again, watching online, its apparent both teams have things to work on and clean up. I saw some missed calls both ways, but what I was able to watch seemed to be officiated pretty well. Wishing I would’ve made the trip up from Nac. 

Good luck Eagles the rest of the way

Oh I know he didn’t get in. I was just saying that because Karen was complaining about the officiating all game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Tough loss but I can live with it. Offense looked great. Defense needs some work but showed flashes. Center was huge and had speed to burn. Had some chances to put it away in regulation but it just didn't go our way. Congrats on the win Center. Hell of game War Eagles. Keep building on it. 

Agree. Not the typical Tatum type team but I saw things I haven’t seen in a good while. Leggggoooo

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Agree. Not the typical Tatum type team but I saw things I haven’t seen in a good while. Leggggoooo

Keeling is worth every penny and so is the rest of the staff. DC Watson is gonna bring the heat, hard and constant. I like it. Offense looks great....just gonna keep getting better and better too. I feel like we ran outta gas late but that'll get better as well. Center was way bigger than us and way faster than us....they looked like a college team....we stayed physical and I saw a ton of positives and potential. I agree with you.....by the time district rolls around and we're hitting on all cylinders.....we aren't gonna be a fun team to line up across from.

19 minutes ago, Grandpaw said:

The Eagles showed they can pass as well as run. I think they should have thrown more but what do I know.

They couldn't stop the run til we ran outta gas late. We didn't need to pass. Couple penalties killed us late. I thought the offensive game plan was perfect. I haven't seen stats but I bet we ran for 400 or so. We had 160 or so in 1st quarter alone. 

6 minutes ago, Roughriders04 said:

Tatum used to put it on us back in day always had good teams

We graduated 29 seniors, got a new coaching staff, and we're learning a new system. Yall returned nearly everyone and had the size and speed of a college team......on paper.....we shouldn't have even been in this game much less take it to 4 OT. Keeling showed his worth. Some folks will rip him for losing but anybody that knows anything about football can see exactly how far along he is so quickly with the program. I can take a 2 point 4 OT loss to that type of team. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Great just what I wanted to hear.  😳

He's tough man. 6'4, probably 215 lbs. Can sling it and when he takes off he's quick, shifty, and has top end speed to burn and he's only a junior. All their skill players are burners. RB is tough....got a 6'4 WR with the last name Evans(should ring a bell) that can fly. They're all extremely athletic. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

He's tough man. 6'4, probably 215 lbs. Can sling it and when he takes off he's quick, shifty, and has top end speed to burn and he's only a junior. All their skill players are burners. RB is tough....got a 6'4 WR with the last name Evans(should ring a bell) that can fly. They're all extremely athletic. 

So what your saying is our team of 5’9 150 lb Panthers will match up well next week?