Jump to content

Center @Tatum Week 1


Week 1  

56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

You would be guessing "wrong". 

so what was the overall outcome..??....I haven't seen or heard anything about the scrimmage...but I wouldn't put too much stock into a first scrimmage/practice against anyone...too many moving pieces

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

so what was the overall outcome..??....I haven't seen or heard anything about the scrimmage...but I wouldn't put too much stock into a first scrimmage/practice against anyone...too many moving pieces

Think it was 1-1 in controlled portion for the 1s

And like 28-14 Kilgore in live portion. Neither team's defense did very well. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Think it was 1-1 in controlled portion for the 1s

And like 28-14 Kilgore in live portion. Neither team's defense did very well. 

 

There was no live portion. Each team scored 4 TDs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

so what was the overall outcome..??....I haven't seen or heard anything about the scrimmage...but I wouldn't put too much stock into a first scrimmage/practice against anyone...too many moving pieces

Overall a competitive scrimmage. Definitely nothing to put much stock in other than Center is much better than last year.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

There was no live portion. Each team scored 4 TDs. 

Live scenarios with no coaches on the field then, guess my cousin called that "live". Pretty sure Kilgore scored 5. Cousin from Kilgore had the totals for 1s. Not sure about when 2s were out there.....regardless.....neither team's D could hold a cup of water. Both offenses were explosive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I don't care if it's a practice, a scrimmage, or a real game they are out there trying to beat whoever is lined up across from you.

I mean yeah, but we ran 8 different RBs with the 1s and 3 different FBs last week against LE. We'd stick to the 1st string in a game. Like ole dude said.....too many moving pieces to put a lot of stock in it. But yeah....the boys that are out there are trying to win each battle.....of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Live scenarios with no coaches on the field then, guess my cousin called that "live". Pretty sure Kilgore scored 5. Cousin from Kilgore had the totals for 1s. Not sure about when 2s were out there.....regardless.....neither team's D could hold a cup of water. Both offenses were explosive.

First series controlled with 1s, 2nd series controlled with 2s, the rest was "play out the series". No live qtr or period. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...