Center @Tatum Week 1

Ijustwatch

Week 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

On 8/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, TopDawg said:

Tatum will not have enough size up front. Center is also returning a lot of athletes.  Center by 14.

I don’t believe Tatum will have any issues.  Save this post for next week.  SH will not have enough size up front on either side of the ball, and we will struggle with the Roughrider athletes.  Center by 28 vs SH.

• Like 1

I'm gone just say it... I don't understand why anyone from Center would be 100% confident they'd beat anyone. I'm being completely honest here there have been times in the past 20 years where every other team in Shelby County would have beat Center.

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

I'm gone just say it... I don't understand why anyone from Center would be 100% confident they'd beat anyone. I'm being completely honest here there have been times in the past 20 years where every other team in Shelby County would have beat Center.

Lol....they actually got some horses this year. 

15 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

Center has been bigger than every team in the past 15 years and only have 15 wins to their name since the Cold War...who cares about size lol

Was the "Cold War" in "2020"? Apparently, you have not kept up with high school football. Center been in the playoffs more times than not in the last 20 years. 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Was the "Cold War" in "2020"? Apparently, you have not kept up with high school football. Center been in the playoffs more times than not in the last 20 years. 

I don't think 5 to 7 playoff wins in the past 15 years constitutes much of anything. 

9 minutes ago, Grandpaw said:

Since my source for info graduated I don't have a clue as what to expect from the Eagles this season. I hear we got a good coach and QB (not that we didn't have a good QB). I'm gonna go with Tatum just "cause".

Completely different style of offense. Going from the spread to the Flexbone ground and pound. The new QB Watson runs the triple option very well. Makes great reads. 

4 minutes ago, jethro said:

Gonna take the Eagles in this one. Kubiak will put the riders in a bind with the formations he throws at em. And Watson will turn up the heat on D! Should be a good game!

Definitely looks like coach Watson is gonna bring a ton of pressure this year.