Pelosi: ‘Drag Is What America Is All About’…

RETIREDFAN1

12 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/13/nancy-pelosi-on-ru-pauls-drag-race-your-freedom-of-expression-of-yourselves-in-drag-is-what-america-is-all-about/

your typical perverted dimocrap......the whole party and anyone supporting them are nothing but perverts.........

They do seem to be obsessed with anything sexually perverted.  As did Rome prior to the fall of their Empire.  History teaches us why other great nations collapsed, but the problem is this - there’s a big difference in knowing history and learning from history.  Evidently Democrats have learned nothing.  But wait………maybe they did learn and are putting that knowledge to good use to achieve their goal?  That’s the big question then, isn’t it.  Heard on the News a group of Dems were discussing “how to right the ship”.  There was a significant point in that discussion - all the discussion centered around what they could do to help the Democrats image in the country.  What to do to help the country was never mentioned.  Well my, my, my.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 8:58 AM, mellon said:

They need to DRAG her sorry butt to the drunk tank.

Which poses another question - do we have a treason tank?  No?  Well we need them.  Be she drunk, sober, sane or insane, her actions are treasonous.  Jmo