Tyler High @ Marshall Week 1

cujoforlife

Old rivalry renewed  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, mav01 said:

I finally get to cast my vote after tomorrow night. Not that it matters, but I'll get a better idea on where both teams are after the scrimmages.

Looking forward to some Terrell updates or video. 

All I am going to be looking at is the offense, and that’s about it. 

3 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

Why did Tyler change the name of their High Schools?  I grew up in Texarkana, but haven't lived in East Texas since soon after High School, so no idea why John Tyler and Tyler Lee no longer exist or exist under a different name.

Quite simple. After years of recommendations from rival school districts, JT FINALLY decided to FLUSH THAT "JOHN"!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

53 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I was trying to find a good app on your phone to troll you with, but outside of TV Guide and Yahoo Mail, I am not sure you left yourself open to anything lol

They're all on that last page lol

• LOL! 2

4 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I was trying to find a good app on your phone to troll you with, but outside of TV Guide and Yahoo Mail, I am not sure you left yourself open to anything lol

Intentional 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

They're all on that last page lol

You hush 😂😂😂😂. Too much dirt between the two of us through the years 😂

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Who do y’all think will be starting QB for the Lions?

That’s a curious question to me.  And this isn’t a slam against Tyler.  I’ve reiterated that I think Tyler should most definitely be favored in this game.  

BUT……..

The fact that Tyler fans are asking this question just a few days before game day coupled with the knowledge that defense should be Marshall’s strength…..

Seems that has to favor the Mavs just a little. Or at the very least set up the possibility of an upset. 

Just thinking out loud.  

55 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

That’s a curious question to me.  And this isn’t a slam against Tyler.  I’ve reiterated that I think Tyler should most definitely be favored in this game.  

BUT……..

The fact that Tyler fans are asking this question just a few days before game day coupled with the knowledge that defense should be Marshall’s strength…..

Seems that has to favor the Mavs just a little. Or at the very least set up the possibility of an upset. 

Just thinking out loud.  

Marshall hasn't played Tyler Lions in awhile, but I know JTs stud qbs were what gave Marshall fits in our last couple meetings we lost.  Bush and Ward?