Colbert Staff ARRESTED For Breaching Capitol Following January 6 Hearing, Democrat Let Them In

Monte1076

Interesting.  Will these insurrectionist be arrested and Congressional hearings held?  Breaking into Congressional offices, and aided in this unlawful endeavor by none other than Adam Schiff.  So when Congress finishes investigating Trump, I shall expect the same level of scrutiny be applied to Shifty Schiff (the appropriate name would require dropping the “f” in Shifty).  I eagerly await this hearing, but since Schiff is a Democrat and therefore above the law, and they only broke into Republican Offices, I expect this insurrectionist act will be ignored.  After all, prior to 1/6, Democrats were wrecking havoc in the streets, destroying, burning, attempting murder and creating anarchy with impunity.  Being a Democrat allows you to pick and choose which laws you’ll respect and which you’ll ignore.  Really funny how that works.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Interesting.  Will these insurrectionist be arrested and Congressional hearings held?  Breaking into Congressional offices, and aided in this unlawful endeavor by none other than Adam Schiff.  So when Congress finishes investigating Trump, I shall expect the same level of scrutiny be applied to Shifty Schiff (the appropriate name would require dropping the “f” in Shifty).  I eagerly await this hearing, but since Schiff is a Democrat and therefore above the law, and they only broke into Republican Offices, I expect this insurrectionist act will be ignored.  After all, prior to 1/6, Democrats were wrecking havoc in the streets, destroying, burning, attempting murder and creating anarchy with impunity.  Being a Democrat allows you to pick and choose which laws you’ll respect and which you’ll ignore.  Really funny how that works.

Republicans have already started promising investigation and a possible impeachment attempt if they regain control of the house.

Are we in an era of never-ending investigations of the "other" party now?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Republicans have already started promising investigation and a possible impeachment attempt if they regain control of the house.

Evidently.  No end to it.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't get it.  If Biden is removed then VP Harris would be in charge.  Her executive orders will be far left.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

I don't get it.  If Biden is removed then VP Harris would be in charge.  Her executive orders will be far left.  

Their plan is, apparently, to impeach them both. Remember, impeachment does NOT equal conviction.

50 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Their plan is, apparently, to impeach them both. Remember, impeachment does NOT equal conviction.

The Republicans don't have enough to kick out Biden or Harris.  Just like Trump.  The Dems impeached him twice, bit never enough to kick out Trump.  Just a waste of money and time.  

11 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

The Republicans don't have enough to kick out Biden or Harris.  Just like Trump.  The Dems impeached him twice, bit never enough to kick out Trump.  Just a waste of money and time.  

I agree on this.  I do think that it's ridiculous that they were allowed in, but I thought it was ridiculous that many of those that were protesting on Jan. 6th were let into the security locks by someone from the control booth.  

• Like 1

This is why you shouldn’t listen to high school dropouts on YouTube. This fool is trying to say that Triumph the Insult Comic Dogs preauthorized interviews (by Republicans and Democrats) is worse than Jan 6. How many people did Triumph assault and threaten?

On 6/19/2022 at 7:22 PM, BlahBlah said:

Maybe they'll piss Hitlery off.....😂😂😂

5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

This is why you shouldn’t listen to high school dropouts on YouTube. This fool is trying to say that Triumph the Insult Comic Dogs preauthorized interviews (by Republicans and Democrats) is worse than Jan 6. How many people did Triumph assault and threaten?

From videos I've seen of Triumph he harasses people and insults them.  From what I saw inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th it was the same thing.  Some of the shenanigans I saw on January 6th were actually funnier that Triumph.  Especially the guy waving to the camera holding Pelosi's lectern or the guy with his feet on her desk.  Even little ole grandma was there in such a dangerous fight for the battle that was going on.  That's how the left and media presented it that day.  Now the noose may not have even been brought by anyone in the protest, and that seems plausible, because how could they get a gallows through the gates ?  Did they wheel it in or construct it on site in a matter of an hour ?