WOULDNT IT BE CRAZY IF

maxjean

one team had 15-20 kids on the same team in the next 2 years with 4.5 and below speed that really couldnt happen could it.....well i dont think so thats just my opinion person must have been crazy for thinking such thing.

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, maxjean said:

one team had 15-20 kids on the same team in the next 2 years with 4.5 and below speed that really couldnt happen could it.....well i dont think so thats just my opinion person must have been crazy for thinking such thing.

High school coaches at lackluster programs can really do wonders with the ole stopwatch! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, maxjean said:

Call me JoeOptimist but I truly believe that many kids could be running an accurately timed 34yd dash in that time range. I personally ran it in 5 flat backintheday.

• LOL! 2

44 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Call me JoeOptimist but I truly believe that many kids could be running an accurately timed 34yd dash in that time range. I personally ran it in 5 flat backintheday.

I can run a 4.4 if something big is chasing me lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, BigLion10 said:

I can run a 4.4 if something big is chasing me lol

I once ran the 400 in under 35 seconds in my tighty whities after hurdling a 6’ barbed wire fence when a girl’s daddy got off work early. Tru storie! 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

I once ran the 400 in under 35 seconds in my tighty whities after hurdling a 6’ barbed wire fence when a girl’s daddy got off work early. Tru storie! 

Any slower you might not be with us today 😂 gotta love those angry dads growing up

1 hour ago, BigLion10 said:

Any slower you might not be with us today 😂 gotta love those angry dads growing up

I could have been an Olympic gold medalist if they would have allowed that guy into the trials with his shotgun. Tru storie!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Max, dont forget that the magic of coaches is not just limited to 40 times! My coaches gifted me with a whole half a foot of height and about 30 pounds. I can testify that in the team programs and rosters sent to opposing teams, myself and others were veritable monsters! 

• LOL! 1