Jump to content

WOULDNT IT BE CRAZY IF


 Share

Recommended Posts

one team had 15-20 kids on the same team in the next 2 years with 4.5 and below speed that really couldnt happen could it.....well i dont think so thats just my opinion person must have been crazy for thinking such thing.

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, maxjean said:

one team had 15-20 kids on the same team in the next 2 years with 4.5 and below speed that really couldnt happen could it.....well i dont think so thats just my opinion person must have been crazy for thinking such thing.

High school coaches at lackluster programs can really do wonders with the ole stopwatch! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

High school coaches at lackluster programs can really do wonders with the ole stopwatch! 

yea your right must be some funnybusiness going on.

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 8:51 PM, maxjean said:

one team had 15-20 kids on the same team in the next 2 years with 4.5 and below speed that really couldnt happen could it.....well i dont think so thats just my opinion person must have been crazy for thinking such thing.

Call me JoeOptimist but I truly believe that many kids could be running an accurately timed 34yd dash in that time range. I personally ran it in 5 flat backintheday.

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Call me JoeOptimist but I truly believe that many kids could be running an accurately timed 34yd dash in that time range. I personally ran it in 5 flat backintheday.

I can run a 4.4 if something big is chasing me lol

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigLion10 said:

I can run a 4.4 if something big is chasing me lol

Proper motivation has been a definitive incentive in my speed in the past too! #TrueStorie.tm

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigLion10 said:

I can run a 4.4 if something big is chasing me lol

I once ran the 400 in under 35 seconds in my tighty whities after hurdling a 6’ barbed wire fence when a girl’s daddy got off work early. Tru storie! 

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

I once ran the 400 in under 35 seconds in my tighty whities after hurdling a 6’ barbed wire fence when a girl’s daddy got off work early. Tru storie! 

Any slower you might not be with us today 😂 gotta love those angry dads growing up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigLion10 said:

Any slower you might not be with us today 😂 gotta love those angry dads growing up

I could have been an Olympic gold medalist if they would have allowed that guy into the trials with his shotgun. Tru storie!

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Max, dont forget that the magic of coaches is not just limited to 40 times! My coaches gifted me with a whole half a foot of height and about 30 pounds. I can testify that in the team programs and rosters sent to opposing teams, myself and others were veritable monsters! 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...