Kilgore @ Carthage Week One

HJR7

Kilgore @ Carthage|Week 1 | 8-26  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Carthage
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

The Dawgs offense will be outstanding. 
The defense will be outstanding by the time district starts. The two sophomore D linemen that played in back up rolls last year should really be good. I think the linebackers and secondary will be just fine. They have good size and can run with anybody. 
excited to see the 2022 Dawgs. 

I’d like to think Carthage will be improved on offense. And I’m hoping that despite losing some great players on defense that they will still be stout enough to not have a big drop off. 

Carthage, but perhaps in a close one. I also don’t know as much about what Kilgore lost and returns 

28 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I’d like to think Carthage will be improved on offense. And I’m hoping that despite losing some great players on defense that they will still be stout enough to not have a big drop off. 

Carthage, but perhaps in a close one. I also don’t know as much about what Kilgore lost and returns 

Mike - is Hatten staying in Carthage for his Sr year?

9 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

had heard the same thing....someone correct me if I'm wrong but I had heard his mother is a coach and was hired at another school and some thought he may be going with her

You’re correct that there was question and concern over the possibility of him leaving, but thankfully he’s returning to the Bulldogs.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage 48

Kilgore 35

I highly doubt both defenses give that much up. If Kilgore defense play the way it did in the PG scrimmage they could turn heads.

28 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

What was the result of the PG scrimmage?

They did 3 live qtrs. And Kilgore scored once and PG didn't score.

Sidenote: Both teams looked really good. It was a very good scrimmage.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

I highly doubt both defenses give that much up. If Kilgore defense play the way it did in the PG scrimmage they could turn heads.

It’s the first game of the year.  Offenses are always a step ahead of the defenses in game one.  Conditioning will play a factor also.  And Carthage replaces 9 on D.

6 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It’s the first game of the year.  Offenses are always a step ahead of the defenses in game one.  Conditioning will play a factor also.  And Carthage replaces 9 on D.

But bring 10 back on offense, plus 6’3” 200 pound receiver to go with Hatten. 
should be a great ball game C Dawgs by 10. 

• Like 1