Kilgore @ Carthage Week One

HJR7

Kilgore @ Carthage|Week 1 | 8-26  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Carthage
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

15 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

That means the numbers must be way down for Kilgore.

I don't think it's as much of freshman playing up...I only know of like 2 or 3 that got moved up to JV..(freshman starting QB is on JV and I think RB as well)....I honestly believe they haven't really practiced much at all..???..I'm not sure how many Sophomore that are on varsity right now either

Can’t wait to see the Carthage freshmen team play. I am two and a half hours from Carthage but will definitely watch them at least once this year. 
They must really be a special group. 
Coach Surratt’s son is like having a coach and player on the field, he grew up watching and learning from the best in Texas. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Can’t wait to see the Carthage freshmen team play. I am two and a half hours from Carthage but will definitely watch them at least once this year. 
They must really be a special group. 
Coach Surratt’s son is like having a coach and player on the field, he grew up watching and learning from the best in Texas. 

Over the last 3 years, anytime I've watched that group they have been awesome.  Kelwin Edwards, the son of former Carthage standout RB Jamon Edwards, has seemed to be the fastest player on the field everytime I've watched him and is a threat to take it to the house on every play.  I don't know all the names, but #10 is a big, strong WR that has been very impressive.  #5 and #8 as well.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

That young Carthage D appears to be holding their own with the seasoned Kilgore O thus far.

Very promising so far! I’ll need to see a bigger body of work, of course, but so far Cuff and the run game are doing awesome 

• Like 1