Kilgore @ Carthage Week One

HJR7

Kilgore @ Carthage|Week 1 | 8-26  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Carthage
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:30 AM

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Impressive win.  Offense looked balanced and well into mid-season form.  Defense was MUCH better than expected.  Scary thing is they are only going to get better.  😳

That was all very exciting to see after so much trepidation from last years offense. Cuff and the Passing game were 1000% better than last year. Run game much improved! Defense surprised the heck out of me. I won’t be comfortable until I see Carthage do it a few more weeks, but we shall see! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

When you have 2 interceptions...1 in endzone...a dropped pass in endzone...an onside kick recovery that leads to a td and about 100 yds in penalties....that's what happens...great job Carthage 

Dude…. 

Outside of a few sacks, Kilgore could not defend the Carthage Offense whatsoever. But I get it, when you lose it’s all the other stuff. That’s fine. 

2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Dude…. 

Outside of a few sacks, Kilgore could not defend the Carthage Offense whatsoever. But I get it, when you lose it’s all the other stuff. That’s fine. 

You right...it was 7-0 with 5 min till half....but cool story...

6 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

When you have 2 interceptions...1 in endzone...a dropped pass in endzone...an onside kick recovery that leads to a td and about 100 yds in penalties....that's what happens...great job Carthage 

When throw the ball up for a jump ball, the better athlete will come down with it 9 out of ten times. In this case of the two interceptions, the better athlete belong to Carthage. 
Kilgore has a very good offense running the ball but will need to work on passing. 
First game is for learning what your weaknesses are and getting them corrected.  I bet Kilgore plays better next week. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

You have to give Carthage DB’s the nod on both INT’s.  They were 50/50 balls and the DB’s had excellent coverage and made the plays.  The onside kick was a result of the 15 yard unsportsmanlike from the XP in Kilgore.  Self- inflicted.  And Kilgore only had 70 yards in penalties.  Kilgore had no answer on D for the Carthage O.  It was a dominant win period.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

When throw the ball up for a jump ball, the better athlete will come down with it 9 out of ten times. In this case of the two interceptions, the better athlete belong to Carthage. 
Kilgore has a very good offense running the ball but will need to work on passing. 
First game is for learning what your weaknesses are and getting them corrected.  I bet Kilgore plays better next week. 

The dropped pass in the end zone was behind his back. He almost made one incredible catch.