State 7on7 Division II and Division III Pools

MattStepp

D2 - Celina, China Spring, Kaufman 

Hopefully Lindale can make a run at it with new QB & all new Receivers. Add that with their Linemen team also qualifying for state would be a good start. 

D3 - Daingerfield, Gunter & pulling for Garrison to compete 

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

I think celina for sure D2.. 

but ive heard Hitchcok has DUDES

Dainferfield, marlin and childress are my favs in d3... Sleepers are New waverly and hearne

Hitchcock was really young and good last season... they are my sleeper for 3ad1 during the real season

8 hours ago, Bulldogs12 said:

D2 - Celina, China Spring, Kaufman 

Hopefully Lindale can make a run at it with new QB & all new Receivers. Add that with their Linemen team also qualifying for state would be a good start. 

D3 - Daingerfield, Gunter & pulling for Garrison to compete 

I honestly see garrison being a dark horse I seen them play Salinger field at the tournament they scored the winning 2 point conversion but was called off for a 4 second call also beat the Elkhart team that played the tigers tough by 3 scores I was kinda impressed 

New Waverly is my D3 pick. They’ve beat East Bernard and Tidehaven, they also have the speed to run with DF. No one even got close in the Trinity tournament and they were missing 3 starters. Beat Winona by 3 scores and Marlin beat them on a last second INT.

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlue said:

Is this televised or streamed anywhere?

I don’t think it ever has been. You can usually follow Matt Stepp on Twitter for score updates, and on the Dave Campbells website there’s a place they update scores. Typically it’s halftime and final scores.

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlue said:

lovely.  I just subscribed to watch Daingerfield and it wouldn't let me watch after charging me.  Oh well.

Charged you?? I registered for free and watched it.