Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....

RETIREDFAN1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....
3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Criminals commit 100% less crime after they’ve been shot. Tru storie. 

Same stats I came up with while investigating those punished via Capital Punishment.  Not any of them were repeat offenders.  Those results are so significant, I’m sure those on the Left were shocked at the outcome.

😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

They are rioting in California and they still get to slaughter their unborn babies...The ones rioting look like they would be someone's one night stand anyhow, not someone you would want around for a long period of time

• LOL! 1

I hope all of you are ready for tax increases. Because not banning and restricting abortions means that the working people of the United States will have to pay more in taxes to take care of all the unwanted children that you have "saved". Are you still going to be helping out when the schools are spilling over? When there are "NO families" adopting? When the local governments come and ask you to "foster" a child? 

Or are you all going to whine and complain and say it is someone else's problem. That they shouldn't have had sex, that they should be responsible, when we know in reality, that doesn't even happen today, for those who DO NOT have abortions already. But hey, don't complain or whine on this board when the government comes and mandates vaccines again--because by not allowing women to have a right to choose what happens to their body, means you don't either. And it if you even think about arguing the point with me. REMEMBER--YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

• SMH 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I hope all of you are ready for tax increases. Because not banning and restricting abortions means that the working people of the United States will have to pay more in taxes to take care of all the unwanted children that you have "saved". Are you still going to be helping out when the schools are spilling over? When there are "NO families" adopting? When the local governments come and ask you to "foster" a child? 

Or are you all going to whine and complain and say it is someone else's problem. That they shouldn't have had sex, that they should be responsible, when we know in reality, that doesn't even happen today, for those who DO NOT have abortions already. But hey, don't complain or whine on this board when the government comes and mandates vaccines again--because by not allowing women to have a right to choose what happens to their body, means you don't either. And it if you even think about arguing the point with me. REMEMBER--YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

Always knew you weren't anything but a libnut trying to pass as moderate.........

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Except they're not outlawing it. They're saying it's a 10th Amendment issue.

Further, we heard time and time again "that's different" when it came to the vaccine mandates, right?

The complication is, I think, that the government really shouldn't be allowed (in any circumstance, really) to tell you what you can and cannot do with your body. Correct? But there are many who genuinely believe that abortion is murder at any point during the pregnancy.

Notice now, however, that pro-abortion advocates (because they're not really "pro choice", are they??) have dropped "rare" from the "safe, legal, rare" thing. Because they know hundreds of thousands of abortions per year isn't "rare".

Further, is signing up for "selective service" telling you what to do with your body. And why do only men have to do it? Should women have to as well?

• Like 1