Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....

RETIREDFAN1

35 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I hope all of you are ready for tax increases. Because not banning and restricting abortions means that the working people of the United States will have to pay more in taxes to take care of all the unwanted children that you have "saved". Are you still going to be helping out when the schools are spilling over? When there are "NO families" adopting? When the local governments come and ask you to "foster" a child? 

Or are you all going to whine and complain and say it is someone else's problem. That they shouldn't have had sex, that they should be responsible, when we know in reality, that doesn't even happen today, for those who DO NOT have abortions already. But hey, don't complain or whine on this board when the government comes and mandates vaccines again--because by not allowing women to have a right to choose what happens to their body, means you don't either. And it if you even think about arguing the point with me. REMEMBER--YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

A89AD8CB-251E-4BC0-8F98-446C5BC89535.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So where are you 2 libtards rioting tonight?? I wanna keep an eye out for y'all on Twitter.........

Where da riots at?  I haven’t seen anything on them in our secret liberal communications. Maybe I should check WND to see where they are making up riots to scare all the Cons. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Where da riots at?  I haven’t seen anything on them in our secret liberal communications. Maybe I should check WND to see where they are making up riots to scare all the Cons. 

It aint dark yet........

55 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Says the liar posting fake Ted Cruz tweets......

I would’ve thought that my eye roll in my earlier post would’ve given it away that I knew it was fake. Unlike all the ignorant tweets that you feel the need to post since you are finally learning how to use technology 🙄

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I would’ve thought that my eye roll in my earlier post would’ve given it away that I knew it was fake. Unlike all the ignorant tweets that you feel the need to post since you are finally learning how to use technology 🙄

Missed the eyeroll......my bad.......