Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm not sure they've read it, honestly.

I agree, and if they did, they’ve either forgotten it or didn’t understand it to begin with.  I think both of them have slaughtered way to many gray cells via alcohol consumption, and/or illicit drug use.  Between those and age, their combined IQ is only double digits.  And they’re first & third in the leadership line, with Kackling Kamala in between them.  Keep in mind, that’s the three best the Dems have.  What does that say about the other 270 Dems in Congress?  Really -  270 worse than Joe, Kamala and Nancy?  That is one scary proposition.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I agree, and if they did, they’ve either forgotten it or didn’t understand it to begin with.  I think both of them have slaughtered way to many gray cells via alcohol consumption, and/or illicit drug use.  Between those and age, their combined IQ is only double digits.  And they’re first & third in the leadership line, with Kackling Kamala in between them.  Keep in mind, that’s the three best the Dems have.  What does that say about the other 270 Dems in Congress?  Really -  270 worse than Joe, Kamala and Nancy?  That is one scary proposition.

Apparently, now Dems are saying (at least the Media is saying Dems are saying) that the Roe decision is good for them and will help them in November.

I don't know.

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

Seriously, this woman don't need to worry about getting pregnant and then having to have a abortion. Smh

So the combination of the fannypack and the tattoo peaking out of the momjeans-shortz don't do it for you?

53 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

1B8D2824-0AB9-4A93-939D-CC4B819EF6BC.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

None have links. Horse S and fake news! give us some credible links that are trustworthy please I would love to read them.

It is called a humor post.  Kind of like people who post Babylon Bee articles.  

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Apparently, now Dems are saying (at least the Media is saying Dems are saying) that the Roe decision is good for them and will help them in November.

I don't know.

Trump has openly worried about it too.  That is why he wanted to wait to after midterms for the overturn.  

Trump privately called a Roe v. Wade reversal ‘bad’ for his party (msn.com)

23 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Except they're not outlawing it. They're saying it's a 10th Amendment issue.

Further, we heard time and time again "that's different" when it came to the vaccine mandates, right?

The complication is, I think, that the government really shouldn't be allowed (in any circumstance, really) to tell you what you can and cannot do with your body. Correct? But there are many who genuinely believe that abortion is murder at any point during the pregnancy.

Notice now, however, that pro-abortion advocates (because they're not really "pro choice", are they??) have dropped "rare" from the "safe, legal, rare" thing. Because they know hundreds of thousands of abortions per year isn't "rare".

Further, is signing up for "selective service" telling you what to do with your body. And why do only men have to do it? Should women have to as well?

I understand that it is a 10th amendment issue, but Texas already has "standby" laws waiting to enforce as soon as the supreme court ruled. 

And again, when they mandated shots--these same "pro-life" people were quoting "my body my choice". And I agree with your statement--ANY government should NOT be allowed in ANY circumstance to tell ANY one what to do with their body. And I know that many women, especially those very liberal women use abortion as a birth control method, which I think is completely wrong. But there is NO compromise with a "pro-lifer" or a "pro-choicer"--it's either their way or the highway. Which is why we have such political division. 

As for the selective service--I am with you--every US Citizen should have to sign up when they turn 18, he/she, him/her, they, it, whatever pronoun you want to use--all should be signing up. Women want equal rights, then they should be treated with equal rights in that area also. 

In 5-10 years, all the pro-lifers will be whining about their taxes, because so many children will be homeless, in a foster care system, or whatever else. They don't want to lose a life, but they sure don't want to support that life either. That is why so many of them are HYPOCRITES!!!!!

• SMH 1

18 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I understand that it is a 10th amendment issue, but Texas already has "standby" laws waiting to enforce as soon as the supreme court ruled. 

And again, when they mandated shots--these same "pro-life" people were quoting "my body my choice". And I agree with your statement--ANY government should NOT be allowed in ANY circumstance to tell ANY one what to do with their body. And I know that many women, especially those very liberal women use abortion as a birth control method, which I think is completely wrong. But there is NO compromise with a "pro-lifer" or a "pro-choicer"--it's either their way or the highway. Which is why we have such political division. 

As for the selective service--I am with you--every US Citizen should have to sign up when they turn 18, he/she, him/her, they, it, whatever pronoun you want to use--all should be signing up. Women want equal rights, then they should be treated with equal rights in that area also. 

In 5-10 years, all the pro-lifers will be whining about their taxes, because so many children will be homeless, in a foster care system, or whatever else. They don't want to lose a life, but they sure don't want to support that life either. That is why so many of them are HYPOCRITES!!!!!

One of the bigger problems with the so-called "pro choice" (i.e. pro-abortion, again, there's a difference) position right now is that they essentially want unfettered abortion, up to the point of birth. They've gone completely off the rails with it. Some are even OK with termination after the child is born. I don't know about you, but that circumstance sounds a lot like murder to me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

The 10% that are not elective will get a lot of publicity in the media.  Count on it.  

Oh I do, but I’m smart enough to know it’s isn’t the majority of what’s going on. And of those 10% it will still be legal for vast majority of them. So I’m good with the media running hit articles on circumstantial cases. It’s what they do.