Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....

RETIREDFAN1

17 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

One of the bigger problems with the so-called "pro choice" (i.e. pro-abortion, again, there's a difference) position right now is that they essentially want unfettered abortion, up to the point of birth. They've gone completely off the rails with it. Some are even OK with termination after the child is born. I don't know about you, but that circumstance sounds a lot like murder to me.

I will agree that "pro-choice" has moved way to far also, just like the pro-lifers. 

In a perfect compromised world, which we will never have, I would support--

Abortions up to a heartbeat without bans, and would NEVER outlaw an abortion to a rape victim or incest victim--as some states are doing. 

After a heart beat, the only abortions that would be allowed would be those that effect the mother's life, or those special circumstances where a child is going to be born and not live more than moments outside the womb due to un development of organs or other such major problems. 

I also support a woman's right to have her body cleaned after they have a miscarriage. 

But I know that those on the far right fringes--like several on here, have NO idea about compromise, and then have NO sympathy for those unwanted children after the parents, forced to have a child, don't take care of them. 

As for, "termination after birth"--those people should be arrested, tried, and thrown in jail for murder. Because as of right now, we only celebrate a person's birthday--so in NATIONAL laws, not religious laws, that is when life begins. Therefore, partial birth and after birth abortions are wrong and should be punished.  

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

He got the ban hammer temporarily several weeks back, and hasn't posted on here since his ban was up.

He never was suspended or banned. But after MavGrad called him out of being a child grooming supporter, he apparently got butthurt and choose to clamp up and has never since posted. But with that being said, he does come by from time to time just to read. lol

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

He never was suspended or banned. But after MavGrad called him out of being a child grooming supporter, he apparently got butthurt and choose to clamp up and has never since posted. But with that being said, he does come by from time to time just to read. lol

Interesting. I thought he actually was temporarily suspended. If that's not the case I stand corrected.

• Donald Trump Jr. suggested the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade because Obama made fun of his father.
  • Obama poked fun at Trump for hyping the "birther" conspiracy theory at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner.
  • Trump was reported to have been furious with Obama over the jokes.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I wouldn't post or go in public at all either if I had voted for Biden 🔌😂

• LOL! 1