Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....

RETIREDFAN1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I go by GOD'S LAW ...

Which part of "God's law"? 

Just the new testament, or the entire thing? 

So when a man comes up and slaps you across the face--you going to turn the other cheek? If not, would that be hypocritical--since you go by "God's law"? 

22 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Which part of "God's law"? 

Just the new testament, or the entire thing? 

So when a man comes up and slaps you across the face--you going to turn the other cheek? If not, would that be hypocritical--since you go by "God's law"? 

The OT remains to show us how we are required to obey God IF we want His grace.....The NT is for Christians to obey......we are SUPPOSED to turn the other cheek but He knew most of us would not.....we thank HIM for the sacrifice made for those of us who are weak........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So we should all be forced to follow your god?  I take it you’re all in favor of a theocracy. 

Nope.....no one is forcing you....we just tell you what HE requires of you so that you won't burn eternally......the decision is yours though......

7 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Abortion...alcohol...pretty much the same thing.

Abortion is very very very rarely about health. You know that.  In my reading, pretty much every "Health Procedure" that is lumped in with abortion is still legal.  That's much ado about nothing.  Elective abortion is no more about health than breast implants or butt lifts.

I agree on the last paragraph.  It's elective surgery which could easily be prevented in most cases.  Sexual relationships are a very major decision, and it's something that isn't taught in public school sex education.  Pregnancy and STD's are two potential outcomes, but in this feel good society sex ed is becoming do your thing and have fun.  

I've already stated the three conditions that I don't have a problem with a woman or girl having an abortion, but it seems to me that public schools should be teaching prevention of pregnancy and STD's, and not to have sex with whoever you want to.  That causes carelessness especially when there are alternatives such as abortion.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope.....no one is forcing you....we just tell you what HE requires of you so that you won't burn eternally......the decision is yours though......

Well, I would think that you are supporting a Theocracy, considering that you are supporting our nation follows a certain religion in all that it does. 

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

I agree on the last paragraph.  It's elective surgery which could easily be prevented in most cases.  Sexual relationships are a very major decision, and it's something that isn't taught in public school sex education.  Pregnancy and STD's are two potential outcomes, but in this feel good society sex ed is becoming do your thing and have fun.  

I've already stated the three conditions that I don't have a problem with a woman or girl having an abortion, but it seems to me that public schools should be teaching prevention of pregnancy and STD's, and not to have sex with whoever you want to.  That causes carelessness especially when there are alternatives such as abortion.  

I think we could do a better job of teaching this, but we do have some Theocrats on here that only believe in one way to do things, and that is through their religion. 

Plus, many of these things need to be reinforced in the homes, which they are not, considering how some of the mothers that attend meetings at my school dress. 

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I find this comment rather humorous. I’m assuming that you are taking a dig at the look of some of these people. I’ve also noticed where others on here do that as well when they talk about women that they find unattractive. The funny part is that I’ve seen what some of you look like in real life. Y’all would be lucky to score some of the people that y’all mock on here. 

I think all guys are ugly, and we're all lucky to have women in our lives.  One thing any woman that I was in a relationship with didn't have to worry about being taken care of if I messed up and she became pregnant.  Those protesters are 4's or lower.  

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think all guys are ugly, and we're all lucky to have women in our lives.  One thing any woman that I was in a relationship with didn't have to worry about being taken care of if I messed up and she became pregnant.  Those protesters are 4's or lower.  

I have to say, you younger guys rate them based on only looks. 

Us older guys, such as retired, used a different method at SFA. 

But I am guessing that a 4 would be a 2 am girl to us. The later it got, the better looking they got. You knew you had a winner if you could take her out at 7 pm. :rofl:

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Doesn't "free will" include "free choice"? 

The unborn doesn’t get a choice, thus they must be protected .... we are dealing with two people here ... a woman and her unborn child ....

Or in the case of a few libtard nutjobs a pregnant man and his unborn child .... :rofl:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The unborn doesn’t get a choice, thus they must be protected .... we are dealing with two people here ... a woman and her unborn child ....

Or in the case of a few libtard nutjobs a pregnant man and his unborn child .... :rofl:

Again, it is not your choice, it is their choice. and until our supreme court defines when life begins, that is not a second person, but a fetus of the mother it is attached to. 

And while you say you are protecting an unborn child, are you going to protect it when the mother is not feeding it, because she doesn't want the child? Are you going to allow the government to take the child at birth and then raise it, along with your taxes? Like someone said on here prior, you are not "Pro life", you are "pro birth", afterwards, you and others don't give a darn about that child, unless it robs you, or costs you money. 

While I don't like abortions as a form of birth control, it is sure cheaper and easier than having to support an unwanted child for 18 years, prior to their prison sentence. SMH.