Roe v. Wade overturned 6 to 3.....

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Like someone said on here prior, you are not "Pro life", you are "pro birth", afterwards, you and others don't give a darn about that child, unless it robs you, or costs you money. 

The fact that you have to quote @PepeSilvia in order to find anyone who believes the same as you do speaks volumes......😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The fact that you have to quote @PepeSilvia in order to find anyone who believes the same as you do speaks volumes......😂😂😂

The problem is, you cannot deny that it is the truth, you might call us names or whatever you do, but the fact is, you are "pro-birth", not "pro-life". 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

The problem is, you cannot deny that it is the truth, you might call us names or whatever you do, but the fact is, you are "pro-birth", not "pro-life". 

I flat out DENY it is the truth.......you have absolutely ZERO empirical evidence to support your asinine statement......

15 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, it is not your choice, it is their choice. and until our supreme court defines when life begins, that is not a second person, but a fetus of the mother it is attached to. 

And while you say you are protecting an unborn child, are you going to protect it when the mother is not feeding it, because she doesn't want the child? Are you going to allow the government to take the child at birth and then raise it, along with your taxes? Like someone said on here prior, you are not "Pro life", you are "pro birth", afterwards, you and others don't give a darn about that child, unless it robs you, or costs you money. 

While I don't like abortions as a form of birth control, it is sure cheaper and easier than having to support an unwanted child for 18 years, prior to their prison sentence. SMH. 

You are ridiculous!  How do you dare to tell everyone on this forum that they are Pro-birth and not Pro-life?  Just like every other issue we discuss on here, we have different ways of addressing issue.  Are you one of those who thinks we aren't pro-life because we won't agree to gun control?  No it's probably because we don't agree for cradle-to-grave government funded care for every person on the planet, citizen or not.  Christians spend more time and money than anyone in the country to take care of other people, without being forced by the government to do so!  Because we believe that individual organizations are much more efficient at helping the needy than the stupid government.

As someone who has adopted a child, I think you are full of poop and projecting on others.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JBizzle said:

You are ridiculous!  How do you dare to tell everyone on this forum that they are Pro-birth and not Pro-life?  Just like every other issue we discuss on here, we have different ways of addressing issue.  Are you one of those who thinks we aren't pro-life because we won't agree to gun control?  No it's probably because we don't agree for cradle-to-grave government funded care for every person on the planet, citizen or not.  Christians spend more time and money than anyone in the country to take care of other people, without being forced by the government to do so!  Because we believe that individual organizations are much more efficient at helping the needy than the stupid government.

As someone who has adopted a child, I think you are full of poop and projecting on others.

First, I am thankful that you have adopted a child, and I hope that the child has or will grow up in a loving household. 

And I have my reasons for telling people they are Pro-birth and not just pro-life, because many on this board always through around the "murder" word about an unborn fetus, but then they complain about children in schools, why people are getting on welfare, and so forth. 

It is these people that are only worried about one thing, and that is a fetus and not allowing choice. You know it, I know it. They all claim they are for choice, as long as that choice fits their "narrative". And since the government took over the reigns on welfare, many churches now have more "pleasure" trips than actual mission trips. The USA was doing fairly well with churches and organizations taking care of people, long before the government took over.  How many church groups go skiing in Colorado? I know the church I use to belong to--in Deep East Texas--provided more "fun trips" for their patrons than actual mission trips. And it was a christian faith based group, started in the United States hundreds of years ago. 

So, while you don't have to believe me, or even read my thoughts on here--as retired has told us many times. My opinions are mine, and that is what I post. And I am betting there are a lot more christians sending money to preachers and demi-gods than to actual missions and helping those that need it. 

I am in no way a fan of government welfare--and would love to see it all go away in some form or fashion. But as long as certain groups continue to force their will upon the other groups, the governmental masters will continue to find a way to keep people on their rolls from birth to the grave. And who do we have to blame--only ourselves for allowing it. 

23 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I flat out DENY it is the truth.......you have absolutely ZERO empirical evidence to support your asinine statement......

Okay, as another poster has pointed out, he has adopted. 

How many children to you take care of? 

How many times a week, month, or year are you at the shelters helping out people, that you don't know, in need? 

How many times have you said on this board, something along the lines that "it's their fault" or "their problem". 

While it might not be the "whole truth and nothing but the truth". It sure sounds like it. 

46 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Okay, as another poster has pointed out, he has adopted. 

How many children to you take care of? 

How many times a week, month, or year are you at the shelters helping out people, that you don't know, in need? 

How many times have you said on this board, something along the lines that "it's their fault" or "their problem". 

While it might not be the "whole truth and nothing but the truth". It sure sounds like it. 

What I do individually is none of your concern, commie....None of that proves your point.....all your opinion and opinion proves absolutely nothing......now try to give us some data supporting your crap statement.......ill wait......