Miscarriages

BlahBlah

So in states that banned abortions.  Do law enforcement have to get involved if there is an miscarriage ? You know to see if it was done on purpose, or natural occurrence.

No links.  I really don't know ?  Had somebody ask me on this today.  

Great question for our "Pro-Lifers". 

And to add onto the question. If a person has a miscarriage--are they allowed to have a medical procedure to, what I would only guess, is to clear out their reproductive organs? From what I have been told, don't know for sure, is much like an abortion procedure. 

Will law enforcement have to sit around and question each woman that has a miscarriage? 

Oh the pro-lifers, happy to save, but will complain about having to take care of that child through government programs in the years to come. 

• Like 1

I can tell you that it will be hard for people to find medications to assist in the evacuation of the miscarriage since those are the same drugs used for abortions. Pharmacists are concerned about what type of trouble they could get into for dispensing them so most of them will just not carry those drugs. 

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I can tell you that it will be hard for people to find medications to assist in the evacuation of the miscarriage since those are the same drugs used for abortions. Pharmacists are concerned about what type of trouble they could get into for dispensing them so most of them will just not carry those drugs. 

I'm sure cartels will flood the market.  If there is a demand for a banned drug in the US.  Cartels will supply them for a profit.  

I’m sure there will be an “underground doctor” movement to help women try to cause miscarriages…I believe that the legislature will pass laws to deal with it…hopefully people will get their minds right and realize that abortion is not an answer…

we as a nation need to get back to One man One woman…marriage…and then raising a family….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

So in states that banned abortions.  Do law enforcement have to get involved if there is an miscarriage ? You know to see if it was done on purpose, or natural occurrence.

I’ve had a sister and brother in law go through the pain of a miscarriage. They weren’t posting videos on Tik tok shaking their butt celebrating that they were having an abortion for the umpteenth time.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Oh the pro-lifers, happy to save, but will complain about having to take care of that child through government programs in the years to come. 

There is truth in that. I celebrated yesterdays ruling but I also believe we should have a robust safety net in place to protect the women and children where necessary. On top of that deadbeat "Dads" should be hunted to the ends of the earth and forced to provide (at least financially) for the child they have created. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I’ve had a sister and brother in law go through the pain of a miscarriage. They weren’t posting videos on Tik tok shaking their butt celebrating that they were having an abortion for the umpteenth time.

Wife and I have been through it. It broke our hearts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Great question for our "Pro-Lifers". 

And to add onto the question. If a person has a miscarriage--are they allowed to have a medical procedure to, what I would only guess, is to clear out their reproductive organs? From what I have been told, don't know for sure, is much like an abortion procedure. 

Will law enforcement have to sit around and question each woman that has a miscarriage? 

Dumb question and so minuscule that it is irrelevant. Don’t have sex with out protection if you can handle the consequences. Jeez people

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Dumb question and so minuscule that it is irrelevant. Don’t have sex with out protection if you can handle the consequences. Jeez people

2 hours ago, Olduy said:

My grandmother said that aspirin was the best contraceptive. If a woman will keep and aspirin pressed between her knees she can’t get pregnant 

I bet none of you were virgins when you got married.  If you were it was probably not by choice.  

• LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Exactly. Abstinence is the only sure fire way to prevent pregnancy...but it ignores the reality.

We lived in that reality sir. It’s still there. Same reality for us as it is for everyone else. Some just want to kill a baby to escape that reality. 

• Thanks 3

Everything I've read says that medical procedures are not abortions and will carry on as normal.

Abstinence is the best way to prevent pregnancy, and believe it or not, it is completely possible.  We are just weak as a society.  We can't deny ourselves no matter the possible cost.  That's why we have unwanted pregnancies, a major obesity epidemic, problems with drugs and alcohol.  I am not saying that to degrade anyone.  Lord knows I have battled with all of those.  But we also have a major problem of accepting responsibility for our actions in this country, and that is the biggest epidemic we face.  The medical abortions, the rape and incest, those are one in 10 abortions, at most.  90% of abortions are just because we don't want to accept responsibility for something we did.  Then we argue that the kid is going to make us have to suffer to raise it.  What #### nerve we have to use that as an argument!  "The kid is going to be poor or end up in a terrible foster care system."  So we should just kill it?!  What about the kids in foster care now?  Are they living such a terrible life, that we would be doing them a favor by killing them???

We are a selfish society who cannot deny our own desires.  And then we complain that someone owes us something for having to face the consequences.