Soy Boi Rainbow Warriors Feeling Froggy

Stoney

Wouldn’t be real smart to start trouble in an area where nearly everyone is a gun owner. Local PD or SO could deputize a couple hundred well armed folks in a heartbeat 

be almost like target practice, just sayin’

59 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Militia is a bunch of boys who weigh 300 plus pounds pretending to be men playing Army.  

0C4198C3-2891-45DC-9711-76DA3BD36AA2.jpeg

300 lbs wannabes versus an army of these outside of their safe spaces?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Militia is a bunch of boys who weigh 300 plus pounds pretending to be men playing Army.  

I’ve hunted and target shot with quite a few different folks. Fat boys tend to be pretty accurate. Your ANTIFA buddies would do well to keep their act in the cities where that kind of BS is tolerated. 

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Y’all wanna bring that mess to Daingerfield, Quitman, Buffalo, Winona? The rainbow soy has seeped into their brain and damaged their rational thinking.

Do they not realize that many people who live in those rural areas have guns??

A lot of rural areas:

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I’ve hunted and target shot with quite a few different folks. Fat boys tend to be pretty accurate. Your ANTIFA buddies would do well to keep their act in the cities where that kind of BS is tolerated. 

1. If they can get to their fighting position .

2.  Their heavy breathing gives them and everybody else away.   

3. There is not a tree big enough to hide them.  

I know several people in the militia.  Never been impressed.  

• Like 1

Just now, BlahBlah said:

1. If they can get to their fighting position .

2.  Their heavy breathing gives them and everybody else away.   

3. There is not a tree big enough to hide them.  

I know several people in the militia.  Never been impressed.  

Who said anything about a militia? All I’m saying is no one out here in the sticks is afraid of your “protestors”. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Oh I was talking about militias.

I wasn’t. I was talking about the normal, hard working, red-blooded, flag waving, Bible thumping real Americans from East Texas. You know, the ones that teach their kids to love God, respect the flag and honor the men and women who keep us free. That teach their kids to shoot rifles by the time they start kindergarten. You can insult us all you want, but there’s a reason you and your ANTIFA buddies have stuck to the cities with your “peaceful protests.” 

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I wasn’t. I was talking about the normal, hard working, red-blooded, flag waving, Bible thumping real Americans from East Texas. You know, the ones that teach their kids to love God, respect the flag and honor the men and women who keep us free. That teach their kids to shoot rifles by the time they start kindergarten. You can insult us all you want, but there’s a reason you and your ANTIFA buddies have stuck to the cities with your “peaceful protests.” 

But another reason is big cities have liberal leaders and District Attorneys who will not arrest or charge them. Even if they survive the streets in East Texas they would be looking at serious jail time.

16 minutes ago, osup116 said:

I started ammunition stock pile few years ago. Figured supply lines would break down sooner or later. Let them come

They will wait until you leave, and then go ahead and take it.  That is why you never tell anybody what you have.  

3 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

They will wait until you leave, and then go ahead and take it.  That is why you never tell anybody what you have.  

My whole family can fight. All handle weapons very well. We will be ok