Can you have religious rule and have freedom in America ?

BlahBlah

NO

9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,
10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.
12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

16 To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

List goes on and on

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

NO

9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,
12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

16 To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

List goes on and on

Murder is murder. Don’t have to be religious to be moral do you?

21 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

NO

List goes on and on

Hey atheist......the New Testament quotes are how CHRISTIAN women are to act.......the quote from Genesis is a fact of biology.........

7 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The government is taking away the freedoms established in the constitution by Christian’s and it’s the Christian’s who can’t let you live with freedom? Clown world.

He parrots the same anti-Christian vitriol that's been around since the beginning of The Church.........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hey atheist......the New Testament quotes are how CHRISTIAN women are to act.......the quote from Genesis is a fact of biology.........

So you can just change the bible when it is convenient. 

interesting 

I'm calling :BS:

When did women get the right to vote in the US?  Answer is 1920.

What was the reason women were not allowed to vote in 1919 and before ?  What was the argument against giving women the right to vote ?  

3 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I'm calling :BS:

When did women get the right to vote in the US?  Answer is 1920.

What was the reason women were not allowed to vote in 1919 and before ?  What was the argument against giving women the right to vote ?  

False views of what the New Testament is teaching.........kind of like the garbage you're spewing now........