Where Do Our Government Hating Conservatives Stand on.......

DannyZuco

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Yet, you ban others for insults and calling names, I guess it's okay when you are the driver of the vehicle

Better check again nimrod......i only ban people for language not allowed by our boss.......so dont drop any f bombs and you'll be just fine.....😴😴😴

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

So much for the "golden rule" or as Matthew 7:12 would say. "In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you."

An atheist quoting scripture.....imagine that.....even Satan quoted scripture out of context.......youd be better served LEARNING what the scriptures mean .......

• Like 1

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Better check again nimrod......i only ban people for language not allowed by our boss.......so dont drop any f bombs and you'll be just fine.....😴😴😴

I haven't used an "f bomb" in years on line. Now when some idiot driver cuts me off--that's a completely different thing. In fact, I try not to use the "f bomb" ever, because I do not feel the need to profanity all the time, I have to hear enough of it during the school day. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

I haven't used an "f bomb" in years on line. Now when some idiot driver cuts me off--that's a completely different thing. In fact, I try not to use the "f bomb" ever, because I do not feel the need to profanity all the time, I have to hear enough of it during the school day. 

Then you ain't got anything to worry about......😂😂😂😂

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

An atheist quoting scripture.....imagine that.....even Satan quoted scripture out of context.......youd be better served LEARNING what the scriptures mean .......

Oh, I know what the scriputures mean. I have studied each and every book of the bible. Have read it many times over. I have listened to scholars and laymen explain their "meanings" of the verses. Yet, It is "A BOOK" of many books, placed together by men, inspired or not inspired. It has been used for hundreds of years to control the masses, and not allow free thought. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

As was stated by another poster, the people decide when we elect our representatives.......

Exactly, we do not live in a democracy.  It is a representative based constitutional Republic.  If you don’t like your rep, vote against him.  Or run yourself.

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Your posts would beg to differ.......

My posts mean that I am not beholden to a specific religion that does not allow for free thought, or to question the antics of those preaching their religion. 

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

My posts mean that I am not beholden to a specific religion that does not allow for free thought, or to question the antics of those preaching their religion. 

THOSE folks would do well to study more too........

17 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, you are not understanding, and maybe it is an east texas thing. People already have the choice to go to school where they want to. You just want all your money in property taxes back. You can claim you care, but it's all about money and you getting to keep it. Isn't money the root of all evil. 

Wrong.  

What's better for the kids, having more choices or zero? 

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Wrong.  

What's better for the kids, having more choices or zero? 

I'm not wrong, you just don't want to accept the fact that there is already choice and what you are really complaining about is that your taxes are too high. Well, sir, so are mine. 

I am guessing that since you want choice for this, but are you willing to allow a woman to have a choice with her body? If not, then you are no different from the rest--a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am guessing that since you want choice for this, but are you willing to allow a woman to have a choice with her body? If not, then you are no different from the rest--a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

The two are mutually exclusive, libtard......

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The two are mutually exclusive, libtard......

NO they are not--NEO. 

Choice is choice, doesn't matter what the subject is. Whether it's abortion, school choice, vaccines, food choices, speeding, or whatever else, nothing is exclusive when it comes to choice. Only a NEO-Conservative would think differently!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

NO they are not--NEO. 

Choice is choice, doesn't matter what the subject is. Whether it's abortion, school choice, vaccines, food choices, speeding, or whatever else, nothing is exclusive when it comes to choice. Only a NEO-Conservative would think differently!!!!!

The two are mutually exclusive......end of story.......

16 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

NO they are not--NEO. 

What about the unborn child's choice? If he/she could speak, you and I both know he/she would say please don't abort, (kill), me.

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What about the unborn child's choice? If he/she could speak, you and I both know he/she would say please don't abort, (kill), me.

Again, since we don't have a LAW that says when life begins,  it is the woman's body and her choice until that child is born. It DOES NOT matter what your religion says, the country is not run by religion, but by man made laws. Religions are just beliefs in something that may or may not exist. And yes, retired, I know, I will find out someday. 

• Roll Eyes 1

9. Disruptive Posting

Posts that disrupt the message boards for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited, to:

* Posting in ALL CAPS! This is especially irritating. Don't post in CAPS or your post will be deleted.

17 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

...that does not allow for free thought, or to question the antics of those preaching their religion. 

I get what you are saying...but I have never felt I did not have free thought...and being a person of faith does not mean I have to agree with every word that comes from a pulpit or every doctrine of some denomination (including the one I am a part of). I do know that my relationship with Jesus has shaped my views on all things including politics...and I am thankful for that. 

41 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The two are mutually exclusive......end of story.......

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not capitalized. 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I get what you are saying...but I have never felt I did not have free thought...and being a person of faith does not mean I have to agree with every word that comes from a pulpit or every doctrine of some denomination (including the one I am a part of). I do know that my relationship with Jesus has shaped my views on all things including politics...and I am thankful for that. 

Wow, a genuine thought and response. That happens few and far between around here. 

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not capitalized. 

much better..........and we all know you're wrong.....when the only people who agree with you are buzzard, larry, and jett, you better find out where you made your mistake.......:rofl:

17 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Wow, a genuine thought and response. That happens few and far between around here. 

If you don't like it here, I'm sure there are plenty of other sites you can go to that would fit your tastes a little better......it ain't like we charge you anything so we won't be losing anything........:rofl:

21 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, you are not understanding, and maybe it is an east texas thing. People already have the choice to go to school where they want to. You just want all your money in property taxes back. You can claim you care, but it's all about money and you getting to keep it. Isn't money the root of all evil. 

No.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. 1 Timothy 6:10 ESV

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I'm not wrong, you just don't want to accept the fact that there is already choice and what you are really complaining about is that your taxes are too high. Well, sir, so are mine. 

As has been stated plenty of times before.  We all agree with choice and freedom, but there are always going to limits to your ability to make choices.  Heck, you can't even choose to put your own life in danger by not wearing a seatbelt.

In general, your rights end when they affect the rights of someone else.  It is not hard at all to say that aborting a baby affects the rights of that child.  And don't give me that BS about it not being alive or it's own person.  Separate DNA, fingerprints, heartbeat, emotions, and pain sensations.  If you can limit it at any time, as has always been the case, you can limit it totally.

58 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, since we don't have a LAW that says when life begins,  it is the woman's body and her choice until that child is born. It DOES NOT matter what your religion says, the country is not run by religion, but by man made laws. Religions are just beliefs in something that may or may not exist. And yes, retired, I know, I will find out someday. 

We don't need a law that says wen life begins.  We have science.  The law doesn't say it begins when the kid passes through the birth canal, so can we murder kids until they move out and get their own house????

• Thanks 3