Where Do Our Government Hating Conservatives Stand on.......

DannyZuco

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I'm not wrong, you just don't want to accept the fact that there is already choice and what you are really complaining about is that your taxes are too high. Well, sir, so are mine. 

I am guessing that since you want choice for this, but are you willing to allow a woman to have a choice with her body? If not, then you are no different from the rest--a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Lol, sure because choosing where to educate your kids and choosing to murder them is the same! 

You are wrong.  I'm happy paying taxes for education.  I'm just not happy with those taxes being monopolized by public schools.  

• Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

NO they are not--NEO. 

Choice is choice, doesn't matter what the subject is. Whether it's abortion, school choice, vaccines, food choices, speeding, or whatever else, nothing is exclusive when it comes to choice. Only a NEO-Conservative would think differently!!!!!

You can chose to shoot your neighbor.  You can choose to expose yourself to everybody at the grocery store.  You can choose to beat up an umpire you disagree with.  

just because there’s a choice doesn’t always make it good.  Choice isn’t everything.  

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

I'm not wrong, you just don't want to accept the fact that there is already choice and what you are really complaining about is that your taxes are too high. Well, sir, so are mine. 

I am guessing that since you want choice for this, but are you willing to allow a woman to have a choice with her body? If not, then you are no different from the rest--a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

And unsurprisingly you still won't answer the ultimate question. 

What's better for the kids education,  more options or less? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Heck, you can't even choose to put your own life in danger by not wearing a seatbelt.

And if the governmental police see you without the seatbelt on, you will receive a ticket. Because the government has limited your "choices". 

Again, people that are complaining about abortions or not having an abortion. One way or another the Government is limiting you choices. Everyone talks about choices, as long as it fits their narrative. Whether it is not having abortions, not wearing a seatbelt, what school someone wants to go to. In some form or fashion the government is involved. 

What ever happened to allowing people to make their own stupid decisions and having to live with the consequences. Good or Bad--it's their life, not yours, not retired's, not even mine. 

Because I live by the rule, every time you give up a right to the government, it is one less they have to come get from you. Because it is. It'll be your taxes next. 

While no one to listen or agree, most aborted fetuses are "unwanted". What makes you think forcing someone to take that fetus to full term will keep that from happening, meaning that taxes will have to be raised to take care of these children. Yes, let's save a few hundred dollars today, to spend $266K over the next at least 18 years. 

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090415/cost-raising-child-america.asp#:~:text=According to the U.S. Department,could be estimated at %24272%2C049.

5 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

You can chose to shoot your neighbor.  You can choose to expose yourself to everybody at the grocery store.  You can choose to beat up an umpire you disagree with.  

just because there’s a choice doesn’t always make it good.  Choice isn’t everything.  

But you have the choice. Something that each and every one of you want to take AWAY from others!!!!!

And choice is the only thing--that matters, good or bad, right or wrong. every choice has a reaction. But many on here just want to control the choices, by using the government. Even the neo-cons. 

5 hours ago, trashyhound said:

And unsurprisingly you still won't answer the ultimate question. 

What's better for the kids education,  more options or less? 

How many options do they need? Heck DB2point0 says "choice isn't everything". 

5 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

What they need is a Federal Government that stays out of the education business. 

They need a state government with the ability to financially make sure that the best education is given to the students of a local community. 

They need a local community that cares about education, not about their taxes being too high, or that they don't have kids in the system, so they shouldn't have to pay. 

And to be honest with you--and this is an opinion, and like noses, everyone has one--but depending upon the age and grade mentality of a student, they could use less options. 

Why do we need to be teaching Japanese to 20 students in a school of 3000? Wouldn't that money be better spent elsewhere? 

Younger students should be learning to Read, do Math, learn Geography, up until they reach 4th grade. Then add some science. At all times, get them outside, use their excess energy, teach them some arts & crafts, but do it with other subjects in mind. 

Only the high schools should have limited choices on their course work. Heck, we are in a situation these days, when high school students have way too many choices. They should be concentrating on their basics, learning to do household budgets, fix a freaking flat tire. 

But they have all the choices in the world, especially when it comes to where they want to go to school. But 99.9% of people who whine about having school choice are only in it for the money. I don't believe anyone on this board is part of that .1%

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I think you are missing the child did not have a choice to be conceived. That was made by the Mother and father. 

After that its not just the mother. She gave that up when she conceived another human being. 

She can be conceited and get lipo and breast enlargement. She can be lazy and eat everyday and not exercise.   

All choices including conceiving a child have consequences. You don't get mulligans in real life. 

I've been reading your post and you keep coming back to choice. Under this logic we need to let all serial killer back on the street. It was their choice right. In fact we need to let them all go. They all made a choice 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

How many options do they need? Heck DB2point0 says "choice isn't everything". 

What they need is a Federal Government that stays out of the education business. 

They need a state government with the ability to financially make sure that the best education is given to the students of a local community. 

They need a local community that cares about education, not about their taxes being too high, or that they don't have kids in the system, so they shouldn't have to pay. 

And to be honest with you--and this is an opinion, and like noses, everyone has one--but depending upon the age and grade mentality of a student, they could use less options. 

Why do we need to be teaching Japanese to 20 students in a school of 3000? Wouldn't that money be better spent elsewhere? 

Younger students should be learning to Read, do Math, learn Geography, up until they reach 4th grade. Then add some science. At all times, get them outside, use their excess energy, teach them some arts & crafts, but do it with other subjects in mind. 

Only the high schools should have limited choices on their course work. Heck, we are in a situation these days, when high school students have way too many choices. They should be concentrating on their basics, learning to do household budgets, fix a freaking flat tire. 

But they have all the choices in the world, especially when it comes to where they want to go to school. But 99.9% of people who whine about having school choice are only in it for the money. I don't believe anyone on this board is part of that .1%

Hitler had his people tested when they entered Highschool. These scores determined what they would be in life. 

Einstein flunked out of his school when he was young. 

Almost all of China's children test higher than ours. 

My opinion only - Schools need to go back to teaching and quit passing the kids through. 

Parents need to quit making excuses for them. Get involved and take away their Iphone or whatever other gadget they are playing with. Including Car 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, osup116 said:

I think you are missing the child did not have a choice to be conceived. That was made by the Mother and father. 

After that its not just the mother. She gave that up when she conceived another human being. 

She can be conceited and get lipo and breast enlargement. She can be lazy and eat everyday and not exercise.   

All choices including conceiving a child have consequences. You don't get mulligans in real life. 

I've been reading your post and you keep coming back to choice. Under this logic we need to let all serial killer back on the street. It was their choice right. In fact we need to let them all go. They all made a choice 

The problem I have with choice--is that some on here, including yourself it seems, wants choice in your "way". So yes, it was 2 people that chose to have sex and got one of those pregnant. But it is still her body, and she still should have the choices that come along with it. 

As far as serial killers, I can play that game also, but the difference is--that "murder" is on the law books, and abortion is "not" on the law books as murder. Until that becomes a law, we are talking about different things. While I would not like serial killers back on the streets, if you think that makes your point, which it does not, then allow them back on the streets. And when some "good samaritan" ends the life of the serial killer, then he should be allowed to go free also. They made choices, bad one or good one. I guess it would end world overpopulation. 

2 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Hitler had his people tested when they entered Highschool. These scores determined what they would be in life. 

Einstein flunked out of his school when he was young. 

Almost all of China's children test higher than ours. 

My opinion only - Schools need to go back to teaching and quit passing the kids through. 

Parents need to quit making excuses for them. Get involved and take away their Iphone or whatever other gadget they are playing with. Including Car 

They still test in Germany at 10th grade to see what type of school will best fit a student. 

https://www.goethe.de/resources/files/pdf172/mwnd_schulsystem_en.pdf

34 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

But you have the choice. Something that each and every one of you want to take AWAY from others!!!!!

And choice is the only thing--that matters, good or bad, right or wrong. every choice has a reaction. But many on here just want to control the choices, by using the government. Even the neo-cons. 

Show us in the constitution where it says a person has the right to an abortion.  I’ll wait

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Show us in the constitution where it says a person has the right to an abortion.  I’ll wait

As stated many pages ago, show me in the Constitution where is says a person does NOT have a right to an abortion. 

Congress makes laws

President enforces laws

Courts interpret laws. 

NO where in the Constitution does is say murder is wrong. Those come from the powers of congress with law making. 

Yet, the 1st Amendment allows us to freedoms, and many on both sides of the aisle, including the Supreme Court has said that choice is part of that amendment. And since there is no federal law saying abortion is murder, it would seem appropriate to say that a "right an abortion" would be there also. 

And since the Supreme Court has sent it back to the states--it will be their job to write a law that says "abortion is murder" since we don't have those at the time. All they are doing is "banning abortions", not saying "abortion is murder". 

https://constitutioncenter.org/media/files/constitution.pdf

you might want to print this off and read it again. :rofl:

10 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Just like i said, you will not answer the question. 

What's better for the kid's education, more options or fewer options?

OMG some people can't read. it's right there in the middle of the paragraph. SMH

"And to be honest with you--and this is an opinion, and like noses, everyone has one--but depending upon the age and grade mentality of a student, they could use less options." 

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

As stated many pages ago, show me in the Constitution where is says a person does NOT have a right to an abortion

Any sophomore geometry student knows the impossibility of proving a negative......thus logically speaking, asking for it to be done shows ignorance on the part of the one doing the asking.......

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

As stated many pages ago, show me in the Constitution where is says a person does NOT have a right to an abortion. 

Congress makes laws

President enforces laws

Courts interpret laws. 

NO where in the Constitution does is say murder is wrong. Those come from the powers of congress with law making. 

Yet, the 1st Amendment allows us to freedoms, and many on both sides of the aisle, including the Supreme Court has said that choice is part of that amendment. And since there is no federal law saying abortion is murder, it would seem appropriate to say that a "right an abortion" would be there also. 

And since the Supreme Court has sent it back to the states--it will be their job to write a law that says "abortion is murder" since we don't have those at the time. All they are doing is "banning abortions", not saying "abortion is murder". 

https://constitutioncenter.org/media/files/constitution.pdf

you might want to print this off and read it again. :rofl:

“NO where in the Constitution does is say murder is wrong. “

I believe the Bible…you know the thingy you place your hand on in court…took care of that

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Any sophomore geometry student knows the impossibility of proving a negative......thus logically speaking, asking for it to be done shows ignorance on the part of the one doing the asking.......

NOW you have done it. Brought math into a government class. SMH:rofl:

• LOL! 1

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Since you libnuts took over curriculum, the only place logic and rhetoric is taught is in Geometry class......😇😇😇

Then you sir have never attended one of my classes. Because all I do is teach the facts.......:rofl: As I see them. 

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Then you sir have never attended one of my classes. Because all I do is teach the facts.......:rofl: As I see them. 

Logic and rhetoric aren't facts.....they are a discipline themselves that ceased being taught as separate classes when kirt was in HS around 1938.........😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

OMG some people can't read. it's right there in the middle of the paragraph. SMH

"And to be honest with you--and this is an opinion, and like noses, everyone has one--but depending upon the age and grade mentality of a student, they could use less options." 

they could use less options than 1?

Just now, trashyhound said:

they could use less options than 1?

I want you to tell me one school district, in any state, that has only 1 option, because education has many options, and teachers, even at your terrible school district use more than 1 option to teach a child. 

And if "private schools" could make that much money--don't you think they would open up one in every school district in existence. And most charter schools are "state based" also. So you get the same coursework as a public school. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

The problem I have with choice--is that some on here, including yourself it seems, wants choice in your "way". So yes, it was 2 people that chose to have sex and got one of those pregnant. But it is still her body, and she still should have the choices that come along with it. 

As far as serial killers, I can play that game also, but the difference is--that "murder" is on the law books, and abortion is "not" on the law books as murder. Until that becomes a law, we are talking about different things. While I would not like serial killers back on the streets, if you think that makes your point, which it does not, then allow them back on the streets. And when some "good samaritan" ends the life of the serial killer, then he should be allowed to go free also. They made choices, bad one or good one. I guess it would end world overpopulation. 

The problem I have with abortion is everyone gets a choice except the child being murdered. I would encourage you to watch an abortion. Watch the child run from the vacuum. Read about how the child can feel his body being torn apart. 
The difference between me and you is I believe it is murder and you do not. 

Finally the State of Texas does too

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

“NO where in the Constitution does is say murder is wrong. “

I believe the Bible…you know the thingy you place your hand on in court…took care of that

But Constitution is base off Biblical origins- Founding Fathers believed it did not have to be said

• Like 1