Where Do Our Government Hating Conservatives Stand on.......

DannyZuco

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Because I live by the rule, every time you give up a right to the government, it is one less they have to come get from you.

Our government officials need to realize we are citizens, not subjects.

"Hail to the King" (Avenged Sevenfold)

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head
Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
Children roam the streets now orphans of war
Bodies hangin' in the streets to adore
Royal flames will carve a path in chaos
Bringing daylight to the night (night)
Death is riding into town with armor
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the King
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the King
(Hail, hail, hail)
(The King)

Blood is spilt while holding keys to the throne
Born again but it's too late to atone
No mercy from the edge of the blade
Dare escape and learn the price to be paid
Let the water flow with shades of red now
Arrows black out all the light (light)
Death is riding into town with armor
They've come to grant you your rights

Hail to the King
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the King
(Hail, hail, hail)
(The King)

There's a taste of fear (hail, hail, hail)
When the henchmen call (hail, hail, hail)
Iron fist to tame them (hail, hail, hail)
Iron fist to claim it all

Hail to the King
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the King
Hail to the one
Kneel to the crown
Stand in the sun
Hail to the King
(Hail, hail, hail)

I want you to tell me one school district, in any state, that has only 1 option, because education has many options, and teachers, even at your terrible school district use more than 1 option to teach a child. 

And if "private schools" could make that much money--don't you think they would open up one in every school district in existence. And most charter schools are "state based" also. So you get the same coursework as a public school. 

Public education has many options, unless you want a different school.  You know full well that what we are talking about is choosing a different school, not different classes.  

I don't care about money,  coursework, "state based" , or any other deflections you throw out.  

Your refusal to answer a simple question speaks volumes.  You and Chiner are a lot alike.  

- What is better for kids,  more choices or no choices? 

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

As stated many pages ago, show me in the Constitution where is says a person does NOT have a right to an abortion. 

Congress makes laws

President enforces laws

Courts interpret laws. 

NO where in the Constitution does is say murder is wrong. Those come from the powers of congress with law making. 

Yet, the 1st Amendment allows us to freedoms, and many on both sides of the aisle, including the Supreme Court has said that choice is part of that amendment. And since there is no federal law saying abortion is murder, it would seem appropriate to say that a "right an abortion" would be there also. 

And since the Supreme Court has sent it back to the states--it will be their job to write a law that says "abortion is murder" since we don't have those at the time. All they are doing is "banning abortions", not saying "abortion is murder". 

https://constitutioncenter.org/media/files/constitution.pdf

you might want to print this off and read it again. :rofl:

Implied and enumerated rights.  Read up on them.

the constitution isn’t a penal code.  We have separate documents in our country that establish law.  Also the scotus doesn’t legislate law, just decides if one is constitutional.  A heavy liberal scotus decided on a law they shouldn’t have (implied vs enumerated, once again read up on it) that took something out of the hands of the people.  It took a conservative scotus to do what was constitutionally correct and turn it back to the people. Roe v. Wade was a scotus trying to legislate.  That is not their job.  Liberals don’t get that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

A heavy liberal scotus decided on a law they shouldn’t have (implied vs enumerated, once again read up on it) that took something out of the hands of the people. 

They struck down a law that took away an implied right, through the first amendment. That is what the 1st amendment, while we have several outright "rights", there are also implied rights also, just like you seem to think that the constitution has "implied laws". SMH. 

Now the Supreme Court has sent another law back to the states, which changed the ruling of Roe v Wade. It is not the first time, nor will it be the last time the supreme court changes a ruling. 

But the Constitution allows the Congress to make the penal codes. And if enough people get elected to write an abortion bill, to pass the abortion bill in both houses, and have a president sign it. Then it will become a law, which will override all the laws that states have written, because Federal law overrides State Law. Since the late 18th century. 

21 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Public education has many options, unless you want a different school. 

Your statement above is a bold face lie. Students in Texas can attend any public school they wish to attend. It is just NOT done the way you want it, where you can live in a cheaper area, and send your kid to a more elite school. Public or Private--it all comes down to money for you and other "school choice" people. You can continue to lie to yourself about it, but any time you want to take "local tax dollars" provided by the STATE constitution and use it to benefit your personal life, it is about the money!!!!! 

Once you realize that, you'll at least be honest about it. 

Kids have choices to go to whatever school they want in Texas. So they have MORE than ONE choice, even if you don't have the mental capacity to understand that. SMH. 

Your statement above is a bold face lie. Students in Texas can attend any public school they wish to attend. It is just NOT done the way you want it, where you can live in a cheaper area, and send your kid to a more elite school. Public or Private--it all comes down to money for you and other "school choice" people. You can continue to lie to yourself about it, but any time you want to take "local tax dollars" provided by the STATE constitution and use it to benefit your personal life, it is about the money!!!!! 

Once you realize that, you'll at least be honest about it. 

Kids have choices to go to whatever school they want in Texas. So they have MORE than ONE choice, even if you don't have the mental capacity to understand that. SMH. 

Gotcha,  you kids with no means to move just stay where you are! How serving of the kid of you! 

On 6/26/2022 at 8:18 PM, DannyZuco said:

So what you are saying it is okay for the state of Texas to make you sell your land so that some private investor can make millions of dollars off the taxpayers? Good to know you have your priorities in order. 

Don't kill children, but allow the government to take your possessions. And we wonder why we have problems in this nation. 

THIS!

• Thanks 1

On 6/26/2022 at 8:54 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Ain't it refreshing that Danny finally came out as a true 100% libnut????

He just bases his opinions on each individual issue instead of just blindly supporting conservative views.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, trashyhound said:

So long as they move to that district.

Who's the liar?

I don't think that's true. I think there are extra-strict rules they have to follow, or they'll have to go back and attend school in their own town.

I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I don't think that's true. I think there are extra-strict rules they have to follow, or they'll have to go back and attend school in their own town.

I could be wrong.

Depends on the district. Some are pretty well open and allow any students to attend.  Many, if not most, limit the number of "out of district" kids they allow.  Usually those kids are held to a higher standard and can be told to go back to their district for absences, behavior, grades, etc.  Not to mention the stickiness that comes with extracurricular activities.

It only makes sense for public schools that receive their money from property taxes in the district to not allow kids who's parents are not paying taxes to that district to attend school there.  One more reason property taxes, and using them to fund our schools, are a stupid idea.  But I guess if the government had it's way, all that money would go directly to the state for them to send back out in an "equitable" manner.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I could be wrong.

If that district accepts transfers you are correct. 

8 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Depends on the district. Some are pretty well open and allow any students to attend.  Many, if not most, limit the number of "out of district" kids they allow.  Usually those kids are held to a higher standard and can be told to go back to their district for absences, behavior, grades, etc.  Not to mention the stickiness that comes with extracurricular activities.

It only makes sense for public schools that receive their money from property taxes in the district to not allow kids who's parents are not paying taxes to that district to attend school there.  One more reason property taxes, and using them to fund our schools, are a stupid idea.  But I guess if the government had it's way, all that money would go directly to the state for them to send back out in an "equitable" manner.

And I have told others on here, that as long as the property taxes stay local (within the area of the school district in which they live in), I don't care where the other state money goes. So while property taxes are a terrible thing, especially when a local government can raise the value of your home without much proof, property taxes need to stay in their local identity. Those wanting to take their property taxes to other places, they could care less about school choice, they just want their money back.