Where Do Our Government Hating Conservatives Stand on.......

DannyZuco

18 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just like the SC wrongly decided the R vs W case inventing something that just wasn't in the Constitution,  you are inventing a "right" that just isn't there .... nice try, but no cigar .... 

So what you are saying is that we don't have rights UNLESS they are spelled out in the Constitution? Wow, now there is a true believer in government knows all. I would think that we all have all rights, until the government decides otherwise. But I understand that those who love and live for the government, like yourself, say rights don't exist unless the government gives you the rights. Man, our governmental fore fathers are rolling in their graves having listened to you. SMH. 

14 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

There you have it….you said you read the 10th….but you didn’t understand it

The PEOPLE of the state of Texas do not want abortion…

No, the legislators of the Texas do not want abortion. This should be a resolution to the state constitution and should be voted on by the people, or are those on the right too scared to actually let the people decide on the subject?  

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

So what you are saying is that we don't have rights UNLESS they are spelled out in the Constitution? Wow, now there is a true believer in government knows all. I would think that we all have all rights, until government decides otherwise. But I understand that those who love and live for the government, like yourself, say rights don't exist unless the government gives you the rights. Man, our governmental fore fathers are rolling in their graves having listened to you. SMH. 

You have it exactly bacwards .... our founding fathers wrote our Constitution and laid out the framework for our government and secifically described certain rights including our right to keep and bear arms, leaving other issues to the states .... abortion is not in the Constitution ... period .... so it is left up to the states .... it's that simple ....

26 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Yes, study a book put together by men to control men. That is what everyone should do. SMH. 

atheists such as yourself will see your mistake......unfortunately it'll probably be too late for you then......

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You have it exactly bacwards .... our founding fathers wrote our Constitution and laid out the framework for our government and secifically described certain rights including our right to keep and bear arms, leaving other issues to the states .... abortion is not in the Constitution ... period .... so it is left up to the states .... it's that simple ....

With teachers like him, buzzard, and larry, is it any wonder our kids are so screwed up.......

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

No, the legislators of the Texas do not want abortion. This should be a resolution to the state constitution and should be voted on by the people, or are those on the right too scared to actually let the people decide on the subject?  

I was thinking the same thing for the opposite reason....a Constitutional amendment to ban all abortions in Texas would pass overwhelmingly in the public and keep yellow coward politicians from being able to have a say anymore just because of loudmouthed libnuts........

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

The people of Texas decided when they voted for the state legislature…you know…the whole representative republic thingy the founding fathers started..

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

So you DO do as you're told...;)

I get your point. I really do.

My biggest problem with the death penalty is making sure its the right person. Plenty of stories where an innocent person was executed, and it was determined later that the person indeed didn't commit the crime.

That was before the days of DNA and such.  I’m all for the death penalty.  Yes, it needs to be a slam dunk open and shut case too though.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

So you DO do as you're told...;)

I get your point. I really do.

My biggest problem with the death penalty is making sure its the right person. Plenty of stories where an innocent person was executed, and it was determined later that the person indeed didn't commit the crime.

My problem with the death penalty is it is not applied equally in a lot of cases, but for the people who have died by the death penalty I mostly agreed, its the others who also did the crime like OJ Simpson who had money walked free

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

My problem with the death penalty is it is not applied equally in a lot of cases, but for the people who have died by the death penalty I mostly agreed, its the others who also did the crime like OJ Simpson who had money walked free

My problem with it is all the appeals......appeals should end 1 year after sentencing and execution should take place the very next day........

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

With teachers like him, buzzard, and larry, is it any wonder our kids are so screwed up.......

Coming from a teacher, I take that as praise, considering you seem to be a one-trick pony--insulting everyone when you can't make a decent argument. But what would you expect from deep east texas. SMH. 

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Is that like being scared of letting people choose their school?

Again, you are not understanding, and maybe it is an east texas thing. People already have the choice to go to school where they want to. You just want all your money in property taxes back. You can claim you care, but it's all about money and you getting to keep it. Isn't money the root of all evil. 

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I was thinking the same thing for the opposite reason....a Constitutional amendment to ban all abortions in Texas would pass overwhelmingly in the public and keep yellow coward politicians from being able to have a say anymore just because of loudmouthed libnuts........

Then tell your texas legislator to put it in the Texas Constitution and let the people vote. Because from what I am hearing out of Austin is they do not want the people to decide, because it might not turn out like the neo-conservatives want. 

48 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

My problem with it is all the appeals......appeals should end 1 year after sentencing and execution should take place the very next day........

While I actually agree with most of this point, I believe that their one appeal should be to the Supreme Court--make those guys work  a few more days a year, instead of having so many days off. Then start the execution. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Coming from a teacher, I take that as praise, considering you seem to be a one-trick pony--insulting everyone when you can't make a decent argument. But what would you expect from deep east texas. SMH. 

Don't like it Don't read it......ive gone through countless libtards on here the last 2 decades.......90% are no longer here but I still remain......

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Then tell your texas legislator to put it in the Texas Constitution and let the people vote. Because from what I am hearing out of Austin is they do not want the people to decide, because it might not turn out like the neo-conservatives want. 

As was stated by another poster, the people decide when we elect our representatives.......

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While I actually agree with most of this point, I believe that their one appeal should be to the Supreme Court--make those guys work  a few more days a year, instead of having so many days off. Then start the execution. 

I can agree with that.......

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Don't like it Don't read it......ive gone through countless libtards on here the last 2 decades.......90% are no longer here but I still remain......

Yet, you ban others for insults and calling names, I guess it's okay when you are the driver of the vehicle. So much for the "golden rule" or as Matthew 7:12 would say. "In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you."

• Thanks 1