Most Americans Are ‘Concerned’ About Their Ability to Afford ‘Day to Day Things’

RETIREDFAN1

I don’t know how the older folks on a fixed budget are making it. My dad was foolish with his money and wound up basically living off what little social security he got. By the time his government housing was paid, what bills he had, there was more month left than money. Hopefully more folks are in better shape than he is. Still living off of a fixed budget that is increasing by the day, choices have to be made. Groceries. Meds. Bills.

Just now, Stoney said:

I don’t know how the older folks on a fixed budget are making it. My dad was foolish with his money and wound up basically living off what little social security he got. By the time his government housing was paid, what bills he had, there was more month left than money. Hopefully more folks are in better shape than he is. Still living off of a fixed budget that is increasing by the day, choices have to be made. Groceries. Meds. Bills.

libnuts are fools.....THIS is what will drive people's votes in November, not SCOTUS decisions or the january 6 kangaroo courts lies.........

24 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don’t know how the older folks on a fixed budget are making it. 

Older folks on a fixed income...young people trying to get started in life...new mothers that want to be a full time mom (as it should be)...anyone working an under-paid job...inflation is biting everyone (except those at the top). Rising prices have not had a drastic effect on us (at least not yet) but only because of where we are in life...still young enough to work...but old enough that our kids are grown and we have no debt.

I seem to remember a certain septic sucker stating he didn’t care if people suffered as long as Donald Trump was out of office.  He’s probably doing just fine although his bottom line has increased immensely.  Just wondering if he still doesn’t care about all the poor folks that Joe Biden is stepping all over.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I seem to remember a certain septic sucker stating he didn’t care if people suffered as long as Donald Trump was out of office.  He’s probably doing just fine although his bottom line has increased immensely.  Just wondering if he still doesn’t care about all the poor folks that Joe Biden is stepping all over.  

:rofl: ....

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Ppl should learn to save and do away with all the unnecessary BS they buy daily.. I know plenty of folks who aren't rich, they weren't rich before biden and ain't now... life goes on, stop whining

Prices 60 years ago was way cheaper than 2 years ago, why not complain and bring it back down to were they were back then? Why settle for $2 gas prices when it was less than a dollar back then? The list goes on, grow a pair and pucker up butter cup... as far as me, were blessed tons of work buying another truck (makes 5 now) and rolling with tons of work, my employees aren't struggling... why should I care about you or anyone outside my family? I'll save you time,  I dont

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Ppl should learn to save and do away with all the unnecessary BS they buy daily.. I know plenty of folks who aren't rich, they weren't rich before biden and ain't now... life goes on, stop whining

Prices 60 years ago was way cheaper than 2 years ago, why not complain and bring it back down to were they were back then? Why settle for $2 gas prices when it was less than a dollar back then? The list goes on, grow a pair and pucker up butter cup... as far as me, were blessed tons of work buying another truck (makes 5 now) and rolling with tons of work, my employees aren't struggling... why should I care about you or anyone outside my family? I'll save you time,  I dont

Tell it like it is!!!

When prices went up 50% in 2 years of what they went up in that previous 60 years, it makes a difference.  I am with you though!  Let's go back to prices 60 years ago.  Never gonna happen since our economy is based on nothingness and money is made up.

Glad to know that you don't care how the economy affects anyone but you.  You sound just like your liberal elite friends!

21 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Tell it like it is!!!

When prices went up 50% in 2 years of what they went up in that previous 60 years, it makes a difference.  I am with you though!  Let's go back to prices 60 years ago.  Never gonna happen since our economy is based on nothingness and money is made up.

Glad to know that you don't care how the economy affects anyone but you.  You sound just like your liberal elite friends!

👍🏽

On 1/20/2021 at 8:37 AM, BoyzNdaHood said:

Ppl can not make it on $7.25 an hr, that's why so many purchase China products off the internet cause they just can't afford American made...  7.25 is nothing, america the greatest place to live and all we can offer is 7.25 and gas is $2 a gallon, I think it needs to be raised slightly JMO, even $10 is a start

2 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

It's funny to me that when you're president took office you were very concerned with people "outside your family" and $2 per gallon gas. Now that he's run the economy into the ground and we're paying$5 you suddenly don't care at all!?! 

What's up with that?

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

I’m doing fine myself, but I do have a regard for my fellow man, which doesn’t seem to be the case for you.  I see people daily who are having to decide on groceries or letting their kids play ball.  That is sad.  And it all stems from the sorry TobinFrost party you claim you don’t support yet we all know you love.  

your last two words speaks volumes to your character.  Pitiful human being.  

• Thanks 1
  • Grumpy 1

49 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

It's funny to me that when you're president took office you were very concerned with people "outside your family" and $2 per gallon gas. Now that he's run the economy into the ground and we're paying$5 you suddenly don't care at all!?! 

What's up with that?

His wife had to fight his battle for him. I’m not suprised at anything a man hiding behind a skirt does

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

But for real, you work around Carthage?  I got a septic tank that needs pumping!

No sir, got a company in Kilgore that sends us jobs up there but to far for us we send it to other companies 

• Like 2