How Many Strikes Before Fox News Is Out, Y'all…?

RETIREDFAN1

17 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So let me see if I have this right...because Fox doesn't kiss Trump's keister sufficiently, they're now somehow bad, on the level of CNN and MSNBC?

Do I have that about right?

Falling hook line and sinker for the libnut lies and not reporting both sides as they USED to do........only good ones left are Hannity and Tucker......and Hannity starting to lean left like kirt.........

6 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Falling hook line and sinker for the libnut lies and not reporting both sides as they USED to do........only good ones left are Hannity and Tucker......and Hannity starting to lean left like kirt.........

Those guys are both opinion shows though.

10 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What third party news do you watch?

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

What third party news do you watch?

Newsmax and OAN......where you get CONSERVATIVE news and dont have to listen to libnut rants.......im guessing you still adhere to Fauxnews.......no wonder you and kirt are starting to lean left........😂😂

20 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'm right of you, numb nutts .... 😂

• Like 1

From the well written article...

"

And do you want to know what really gets Fox News off? It’s that even after years and years of abusing, trolling, and misleading the suckers and rubes, the suckers and rubes keep tuning in by the millions.

Fox News takes the proven liar Christine Blasey Ford seriously and does so with the Supreme Court on the line, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Fox News rigs the 2020 presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Fox News releases one laughable hoax poll after another, one rigged poll after another, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Fox News troll its suckers and rubes by calling Arizona way too early on Election Night 2020, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

And now…

Fox News totally buys into and spreads the on-its-face ludicrous lie that Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then attempt to assault a Secret Service agent, and the suckers and rubes are going to keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Don’t you understand that Fox News laughs at you?

Don’t you understand that Fox News is more worried about a mean Brian Stelter tweet than upsetting a slavish audience that will never go away no matter how much Fox News abuses them?"

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm right of you, numb nutts .... 😂

That is delusional on your part since you have actively supported and voted FOR at least 2 liberals I know of........no one on this site is to the right of me.......

17 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That is delusional on your part since you have actively supported and voted FOR at least 2 liberals I know of........no one on this site is to the right of me.......

You are Pelosi's useful idiot ... dims love vote wasters that helps their liberal agenda ....

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You're the one who keeps supporting her RINO pals that vote right along with her.........

Go back and study my how to govern lesson I laid out for you ... you need to keep it handy and refer to it often .... maybe one day the light bulb will come on for you ....

https://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?/topic/193350-like-tucker-retiredfan1-cant-see-the-forest-for-the-trees/

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Go back and study my how to govern lesson I laid out for you ... you need to keep it handy and refer to it often .... maybe one day the light bulb will come on for you ....

https://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?/topic/193350-like-tucker-retiredfan1-cant-see-the-forest-for-the-trees/

I ain't wasting my time reading what your gopper masters brainwashed you with.......

10 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I ain't wasting my time reading what your gopper masters brainwashed you with.......

You have no clue how to govern .... your like a lost sheep wandering in the wilderness .... no realistic  strategy for implementing anything or advancing conservative causes ... a useful idiot of the left .....

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I know YOU are, but what am I?

Is that really what this thread has turned into, guys?

It's what we do........ask around rookie......😂😂😂

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Newsmax and OAN......where you get CONSERVATIVE news and dont have to listen to libnut rants.......im guessing you still adhere to Fauxnews.......no wonder you and kirt are starting to lean left........😂😂

I watch Fox business, but not Fox News.  

when it turns political I swap to Gunsmoke